Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I know You....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:39pm

one star thread

sn: and i thought this thread would do moreLOL

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 28 2014 at 3:41pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:42pm
it depends on who it is.. but i doubt id say anything unless she was bein real extra with it.. 
talmbout, 'oooh uh uh sir you gon haf ta take that back.. i only eat chateaubriand.. medium.. And a bottle of dom perignon.. 
while wearing fake CL's with a fake gucci bag and was talmbout tryin to get foodstamps on bhm last week..   
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:43pm
When you start spending real coin on a site where your name is Brandnamefreak, to locate ip addresses and google mapping homes the intranet means more to you than it really should.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

If you realized that you knew a bhm member irl based off of some of their posts or a picture that t? Or would you just ?

Beat that Censored. Repent later .

LOL Cry LOL Dead
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh yeah and there was thuggish ruggish bone...we actually realized we were from the same neighborhood and knew a few of the same people.  including the hood crack master mechanic...lol

Thuggish actually grew up with my older brother.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

If you realized that you knew a bhm member irl based off of some of their posts or a picture that t? Or would you just ?

Beat that Censored. Repent later .

Sweet baby Jezuz....Confused You care to talk this out first?

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:23pm
No . ^^^ How many times do i have to repeat myself .  Nothing crazy about keeping it real . Confused
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh yeah and there was thuggish ruggish bone...we actually realized we were from the same neighborhood and knew a few of the same people.  including the hood crack master mechanic...lol

he was funny at times (are you talking about the Chi guy?)
I remember he posted that members were afraid to agree w/ him in the thread because they would be called thirsty, but the same mbrs would send him a pm saying that he was right. I never pm'ed him, but after that whenever he posted something I agreed with, I'd quote him and reply: 'Pm sent' LOL

I use that a lot here now thanks to him.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 28 2014 at 5:39pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:44pm
Modeless don't be one starring my thread!! Angry

LOL

Dang Miss India sound gangsta
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:46pm
lol @ sandy.

yeah purp...it was chi.  i never pm'd him either...we had all our convos in various threads...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic