Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I know we've gone over this before but... EDGES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I know we've gone over this before but... EDGES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

That's not fair don't close my thread
Bribby no one can close your topic . I and several members like Lovelace for example are able to blend Indian hair without a problem . I only purchase coarse or curly IV.

Oh okay I never know if someone is with admin or whatever and I saw VIP.. 

Okay I usually just use the wavy kind I have but there are a few bundles of coarse /curly looking hair that I have because all of the hair I have is Indian.. I tried knew hair Brazilian and peruvian and no luck so I guess I do need some yaki or something 
Why would you change ? I will send you a photo of my install with virgin indian hair . Brazilian etc is basically chinese are Indian . Try to install the coarse you have with a small leave out .
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:11pm

That's not fair don't close my thread
Bribby no one can close your topic . I and several members like Lovelace for example are able to blend Indian hair without a problem . I only purchase coarse or curly IV.

Oh okay I never know if someone is with admin or whatever and I saw VIP.. 

Okay I usually just use the wavy kind I have but there are a few bundles of coarse /curly looking hair that I have because all of the hair I have is Indian.. I tried knew hair Brazilian and peruvian and no luck so I guess I do need some yaki or something 
Why would you change ? I will send you a photo of my install with virgin indian hair . Brazilian etc is basically chinese are Indian . Try to install the coarse you have with a small leave out .

Okay definitely. I didn't see your update until I posted that reply...

I would love to see your photo.

I feel like if I put the course Indian hair at the top and the old hair that I already have on the bottom on the bottom again and less leave out that would make for a much better install and easier to upkeep for me.

I'm going to look into that JBCO for when more of my hair near the edges are going to be braided up as well. 
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:55pm

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

it doesnt matter how short your hair is... people have nice weaves and have less then an inch long of around their perimeter...

I know you can't explain exactly how I should do my hair. So is it that my hair is too thin for one? and then the amount of leave out I have out?

from your pics like everyone else said it just looks like you have too much leave out.. your hair doesnt look thin at all.

are you having someone else do your install or doing it yourself?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 4:22pm

it doesnt matter how short your hair is... people have nice weaves and have less then an inch long of around their perimeter...

I know you can't explain exactly how I should do my hair. So is it that my hair is too thin for one? and then the amount of leave out I have out?

from your pics like everyone else said it just looks like you have too much leave out.. your hair doesnt look thin at all.

are you having someone else do your install or doing it yourself?

Yeah it's not really thin its actually really thick, it's just shorter around the edges and idrk how it happened and it was before ever dying my hair or anything. I've been relaxer free for the past 3 years as well. 

Someone else, I don't know how to braid or sew at all I wish I did I'm trying to learn

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 4:46pm

You don't have to do the reverse tracks if you don't want to unless you want volume. Shout out to my gurl Bribby about to get her hair Laid to the gods.

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 4:53pm
Thank you so much sugabanana!!! 
LaLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 10:04am

So I want to reinstall my two bundles of indian hair that I dyed, but i'm trashing the LUxy Hair, after dying it and bleaching it it just feels weird!

Any who I'm trying to think of what I can do to make my install really nice, flat and easy to deal with So I'm thinking of a middle part and I"m really contemplating braiding my edges but they did grow with being out but they are still short and don't seem to lay down. So I was figuring with the middle part the hair will lay down and the edges wont have to be seen or gelled but it's so easy with my edges braided but I don't want them gone... 

Anyways I want to show yall what i'm talking about with my edges....

Same here! I colored my Luxy Hair, but right after dying it didn't feel the same.
It looks nice and soft, but the bottom tracks are a little stringy Ouch (wont be ordering from them)

Unlike my Queens, which I dyed 6 times and its still holding up..
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by LaLady LaLady wrote:

So I want to reinstall my two bundles of indian hair that I dyed, but i'm trashing the LUxy Hair, after dying it and bleaching it it just feels weird!

Any who I'm trying to think of what I can do to make my install really nice, flat and easy to deal with So I'm thinking of a middle part and I"m really contemplating braiding my edges but they did grow with being out but they are still short and don't seem to lay down. So I was figuring with the middle part the hair will lay down and the edges wont have to be seen or gelled but it's so easy with my edges braided but I don't want them gone... 

Anyways I want to show yall what i'm talking about with my edges....

Same here! I colored my Luxy Hair, but right after dying it didn't feel the same.
It looks nice and soft, but the bottom tracks are a little stringy Ouch (wont be ordering from them)

Unlike my Queens, which I dyed 6 times and its still holding up..

Exactly like you said.. mine felt real stringy like each bit of it. IT may be what I did to it but idk..

It lightened faster than my Indian hair.. I only have to dye it than put the bleach on and it got to the color. 

But the texture of the hair was just so annoying! It was kind of weighed down, wouldn't curl at all, barely straightened it was like hard to get the comb through like I've never had before...

The hair was alright but idk if it was cause it was peruvian or if it was just the hair..
glad i only bought one bundle
dreamingvickey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamingvickey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:10am
LOLSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style