Perfect Hair Collection

I know somebody.... Direct Sales MLM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:58pm
oh and everyone is always trying to get me signed up to mary kay cosmetics. I signed up 2ce and never sold a lick. I always wanna support my friends. I also signed up to park lane jewelry. If your a friend in my circle you can count on my to fill your quota. 
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:01pm
Blah I like my work with less work. I'm not the best salesperson. I hate talking to people
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:20pm
For me MLM was not a good fit.  I am an introvert to the core, I hate dealing with people and it was a biggest waste of money for me.  They got my 300+ bucks and it was a painful and expensive lesson (at the time) for me.  If you like selling and are an extrovert and have big list of contacts, you can succeed.  BTW I am speaking on my experience with Primerica.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I know so may people on their 5 linx game but they ain't making no money.  I got with WFG for life insurance a couple of days ago. 

I believe I had them as well for life insurance a few years ago. They were pushy salespeople, but the premise sounded good. But eventually I realized that I really did not need life insurance, but the idea of making a investment off my life insurance sounded good at the time. 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:25am
yeah a few of my friends are doing Primeamerica...
Iam doing Jhillburn now just started but Im alread an image consultant so it's just an extra product for me
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:36am
no job worth having is gonna come to u lmao...these MLM scams be killing me...but people who do anything when times are tough...but the only way u gonna make real money with these things is if u are the one who creates it and recruit soldiers..u gotta give yourself a title that sounds important

Edited by Marcelo22 - Feb 15 2014 at 11:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style