Perfect Hair Collection

I knew it-the 12 yr old brother charged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I knew it-the 12 yr old brother charged
    Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:10am

A A A (resize font)
(CNN) - Detectives on Saturday arrested the 12-year-old brother of Leila Fowler on a homicide charge in connection with his 8-year-old sister's death, Calaveras County, California, Sheriff Gary Kuntz said.

The brother -- who Kuntz did not name, but did speak publicly after his sister's death -- was arrested at 5:10 p.m. (8:10 p.m. ET) at a county sheriff's office substation in his hometown of Valley Springs, according to the sheriff.

"Citizens of Calaveras County can sleep a little better tonight," Kuntz said.

Leila Fowler and her brother were said to be alone on Saturday, April 27, in their family's northern California home when she was found dead. The 12-year-old told police that he'd seen an intruder leaving the home, then found his sister suffering from stab wounds.

The 8-year-old died minutes after arriving at a hospital, authorities said.

After the incident, police offered a sketchy description of the suspect as a 6-foot-tall white or Hispanic male with a muscular build.

Hundreds flock to vigil for slain girl

They also interviewed registered sex offenders in the area, ran down leads and searched in attics, storage sheds and more in the rural, mountainous community located about 60 miles southeast of Sacramento.

Authorities also combed the Fowler's home and neighborhood looking for evidence.

"We did collect fingerprints during that search," Calaveras County Sheriff's Capt. Jim Macedo said days after the attack, "and we did collect what we believe to be DNA."

Kuntz said law enforcement officers "put over 2000 hours into this investigation to provide Leila Fowler's family with answers in her death."

He declined to answer questions after giving his statement, including on the exact charges against the brother, where he is being held or when he will appear in court.

The death of young Leila, known for her bubbly personality, shook the small town of Valley Springs, where purple ribbons, Leila's favorite color, were tied to stop signs.

"We are devastated," the girl's mother, Crystal Walters, told CNN via her Facebook page. "She didn't deserve this. ... She was so full of life."
Sponsored Links

leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:29am
tragic
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:28am
Yeah.  Not a shock.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:35am
I thought so also. That is creepy though.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:39am
Sounds like something right off of CSI or Law & Order...then again, art imitates life...
Very sad to lose two children.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:11am
I love my mother however I was raised with a heathy fear of her which some parents disagree with. Cases like this only reinforce the idea that children should have fear of the repercussions of their actions.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:15pm
yeah i knew it was  in the family 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:19pm
Katrenia my mom would've solved that case that night because there is no way she wouldn't have interrogated and cross questioned until it made perfect sense (ie the truth came out)

it was also abundantly clear that we did not have authority to manhandle our siblings ... they established that from jump

this is very tragic, I can't believe the boy made up the intruder story on top of killing his sister in her bed
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:26pm
This world.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I love my mother however I was raised with a heathy fear of her which some parents disagree with. Cases like this only reinforce the idea that children should have fear of the repercussions of their actions.
smh this.

needless losses all around.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair