Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I just thought this was interesting...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm not trying to be offensive here. I'd just like your theories. I've heard some scientific stuff and this supports it.
whats the theory?  that its in their dna  & since they have identical dna, they HAVE to be lesbians?
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:44pm

I'm not trying to be offensive here. I'd just like your theories. I've heard some scientific stuff and this supports it.

oh, okay damn u coulda put this in the OP LOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

whats the theory?  that its in their dna  & since they have identical dna, they HAVE to be lesbians?

Well a lot of gay people say they were born gay, and this somewhat supports that. I've also heard that homosexuality can be a result of different hormones influencing the fetus before it's born. (Male fetus, female hormones, gay, female fetus, male hormones, lesbian?) It's also said that there is a gay gene.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:47pm
Do y'all know of any other examples of identical twins where one or both is gay?
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:51pm

Do y'all know of any other examples of identical twins where one or both is gay?

i know a couple. hang out in a few gay clubs/bars nothing will be new or surprising to you anymore.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:52pm
i sent those links to my friend...she likes her studs to be light skin with locks
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:52pm
I have a cousin that look Blasian like they do but full black...
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:54pm
One of them posted a pic of their sisters it seems as if out of the 5 of them, 4 are lesbians....i find that interesting...
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:54pm

Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Well a lot of gay people say they were born gay, and this somewhat supports that. I've also heard that homosexuality can be a result of different hormones influencing the fetus before it's born. (Male fetus, female hormones, gay, female fetus, male hormones, lesbian?) It's also said that there is a gay gene.
I do believe they are born that way & its not a choice
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:55pm
for a split second i had a curious/nasty thought.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic