Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just miss u guys.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by purpleredrose purpleredrose wrote:

Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

I don't know how much right i have to say this, but i miss everyone too :( I just remember when I first joined that there were ladies on here who had the most amazing applications and units, like gold standard and the forum was ALWAYS buzzing with like really great posts and stuff. I haven't been back here properly in a while, but it seems very different to how it was

Wisney, have you bought a wig yet?Wink

LOL girrrl
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Nufsayd Nufsayd wrote:

Originally posted by ilovelife ilovelife wrote:

where is Nuffy?? I miss chatting with her she's one of the nicest genuine people I have met on here.

Hello ladies...nice to feel the love!!! Hope all is going well with everyone. How's that baby girl doing @ilovelife????
Hello Nuffy Smile
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 5:47am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by Nufsayd Nufsayd wrote:

Originally posted by ilovelife ilovelife wrote:

where is Nuffy?? I miss chatting with her she's one of the nicest genuine people I have met on here.

Hello ladies...nice to feel the love!!! Hope all is going well with everyone. How's that baby girl doing @ilovelife????
Hello Nuffy Smile

Hey girlie!!! I hope you had a very merry XMAS and are enjoying your holidaySmile
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 3:17pm
yes thanks ladies for answering its good to know you all at least still read the boards.  Mistress Shaka sista so good to see/hear from you
curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:57pm
I used to be SO addicted to this forum back in the day. The bantor back and forth was priceless.
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by curlygirl11 curlygirl11 wrote:

I used to be SO addicted to this forum back in the day. The bantor back and forth was priceless.

Hey U!!!!!!! Happy Happy New Year!!!!!
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by purpleredrose purpleredrose wrote:

Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

I don't know how much right i have to say this, but i miss everyone too :( I just remember when I first joined that there were ladies on here who had the most amazing applications and units, like gold standard and the forum was ALWAYS buzzing with like really great posts and stuff. I haven't been back here properly in a while, but it seems very different to how it was

Wisney, have you bought a wig yet?Wink

Haha! No, unfortunately not, I just decided to grow my own hair out in the end. I haven't cut it since August 2012! It's nice having my curls back ;) 
Mochachip915 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mochachip915 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:39pm
I stumbled on this post and wow I cant believe so many Greats! I cant speak to things now because I haven't been on in a while but the ladies Nuffy mentioned and Nuffy herself were the best.  I learned so much from your posts and enjoyed reading the back and forth exchanges and how you guys would correct disrespect.  ClapClapClap

Edited by Mochachip915 - Jan 22 2014 at 8:41pm
TransitAngst View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TransitAngst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:24am
I miss you guys too! (Even if no one misses me Cry)
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

I miss you guys too! (Even if no one misses me Cry)

Just popped in to say....of course your are missed tooSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System