FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedI just met a former hook-up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:25pm

Man I always run into my exes when Im looking good. And I always make sure I walk off swinging my hips as hard as possible. it gives me joyyyyyyyyyy bwahahahaha esp when I know most oftheir current gf's are fat! Then they will "accidentally cal me" #swerve

Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Well Jolie didn't want to spice up the thread...so I thought a good story would help it along...even though it wasn't true, it was entertaining...LOL

ahh come on!! 

Well I got one.  A long time ago, I had dated a guy that couldn't "perform".  I lost interest and we both moved on.  Eight years later, I bumped into him at the mall.    We went to a nearby restaurant to talk and catch up.  We had a few too many drinks....sigh let me stop the bs..... it was all my doing.  I guess I was a bit too curious to know if he would be any good.....

Well it satisfied my curiosity.  The End.

Well it seems like he still sucked because you didn't call him back! LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:45pm
Always gotta look good when you run into an ex. Gotta look and feel fabulous, show 'em what they're missing without showing them.

I shamelessly admit I will do what I can to look extra good if I'm going somewhere and I know I'm going to be in the vicinity of an ex. Not to rekindle some bullshit, but to make their ego squirm. Muahahaha! Boosts my ego, tbh.

Also this isn't an ex story, but you know how I made a thread about this dude I cut off a couple of months ago and he turned into the ex from hell I never dated? Dude got angry at me for ending the friendship and tried to make me look like some thirsty bitter broad who ended the friendship because we never dated and not because I was tired of all the drama and ba ge that came along with him (and his annoying dependence. Dude is a bum.)

Tell me why this idiot was repeatedly trying to talk to me one moment and mutually ignoring me the next (because you know I don't have a damn thing to say to him) at Anime Expo and was going around telling our mutual friends he really misses me?

Guys are freaking weird.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:45pm

jive sucka....LOL

LOLLOL  Oh u don't believe me, huh?    Ok I'll be back. 

*parks*
LOL
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Well Jolie didn't want to spice up the thread...so I thought a good story would help it along...even though it wasn't true, it was entertaining...LOL

ahh come on!! 

Well I got one.  A long time ago, I had dated a guy that couldn't "perform".  I lost interest and we both moved on.  Eight years later, I bumped into him at the mall.    We went to a nearby restaurant to talk and catch up.  We had a few too many drinks....sigh let me stop the bs..... it was all my doing.  I guess I was a bit too curious to know if he would be any good.....

Well it satisfied my curiosity.  The End.

Well it seems like he still sucked because you didn't call him back! LOL

LOL That's not true.  When I clock out, i'm going to type more details.  This time, i'll manually copy and paste it to word document so I don't have to start over again.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:11pm
Sweet! Also use f2. instead of forum.

F2 is the bees knees~
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 7:08pm
Ok.  Kinda long.  Tried to do a PG-13 version:

It was the Friday before a friend's b-day party.  I was in a mall shopping for some pumps to wear to her party and I was about to board the elevator until I heard this guy calling my name.  I turned around and there was my Ex, looking the same like he did 8 years before but now sporting a beard and a baseball cap.  We made some small talk and cracked on each other for a few minutes.  He asked if I was available to hang out for a couple of hours so that we can catch up on each other's lives.   It sounded harmless because the last I remembered him he was a shy guy.  So I agreed and we went to a restaurant located in the mall.   So during dinner we got up to speed on each other's lives and talked about our current status.  After a couple of drinks, the friendly conversation turned into some harmless flirting.  We were enjoying each other's company and I guess we both wasn't ready to part ways so he invited me to a lounge that wasn't too far from his home and I agreed to go.  We went inside and headed to the bar to people watch.    After I gulping down another drink, we went out to the dance floor where he tried to seduce me to a dancehall song.  He brushed his lips on the back of my neck all the while holding my waist and slow grinding me on the floor.  Yeah I got hot. 

We went back to the bar and I my lush a$$ had another drink (I believe it was my fourth or fifth).   After about an hour in the lounge, he said I should come by to see his new apartment.  Drunk as I was, I know a setup when I hear one.   But again, I was all too curious and too damn hot to let the opportunity go.  So I went along with it.

I was unable to drive.  So I left my car in the lounge's parking lot and I rode with him back to his place.  Once he opened the door to his apt, the action commenced. This had to be one of my more dramatic and passionate experiences.  The tearing off clothes, the wall action, the nibbling and sucking on....Embarrassed.   I guess we were both being a bit aggressive.  Perhaps he wanted to prove a point and I wanted to satisfy my curiosity.  But whatever it was, it was very good.   I felt a little ashamed about it and I asked him to take me back to my car....right after the second round.  

From the conversation we had at dinner, I knew his lifestyle wouldn't match well with mine.   We both wasn't looking for relationships and I didn't want to catch any feelings for him.  Plus we were complete opposites and I didn't want to waste anymore time on useless relationships.   In other words, I was being a jaded bish.  We spoke a couple of times over the phone....I made up excuses to not meet up.... and at the end he grew tired of trying.   I still remember his last voice message he left on my cell.  I didn't call back.   We lost/gave up contact with each other.

No regrets thou.

The end. 

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:40pm
Well dang! What a pleasant surprise! But good on you for keeping a closed door closed.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 10:55am
^ Yeah.  During that time, I had just got out of a long-drawn-out-crazy relationship with another ex.  So I wasn't trying to get in anymore drama or wasting valuable time.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:20pm

Ok.  Kinda long.  Tried to do a PG-13 version:

The end. 

Good story and worth the waitLOL.

(and thanks for not poofing before I got to read your post, all late LOL)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 13 2013 at 8:21pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic