BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Just bought some hair from Roman! :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 1:54pm
Those are the crimps that make me sad. If I'm not mistaken his hair doesn't have crimps so you should be okay.
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 4:49pm
WHHHHYYYYYY are people so afraid of some tiny ass crimps like those?? That is the picture of my Italian Yaki my vendor sent to me before mailing the hair out. As soon as I washed, brushed and just manipulated it the crimps disappear! It's not like I'm walking around like this

Some of you don't even know what Italian Yaki is supposed to look like! So what's the issue with practically non-existent crimps??

*inhale 1,2,3,4 exhale*

Sorry for going off. But i'm gonna defend my hair! I love it, it's going on 5 months and it's still f'ing delicious and best believe I'm gonna order some more of the exact same hair when the time comes. Crimps and all!!

But I digress, good luck with your order my dear. I'm glad my crimpy mess could inspire you to take the plunge! i'm sure it'll come out greatHug
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by DonBellaDiva DonBellaDiva wrote:

Who mad tho? Dead

LOL
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:40pm
Yeah, I saw your post about the crimps. I told him I'd be alright as long as the crimps eventually come out. I plan to do as you said, wash, condition, run a warm flat iron through it and call it a day. :P 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by PeachyPlum PeachyPlum wrote:

I don't know if Malaysian was the best choice for you. I bought Malaysian hair from him, but not in the yaki texture you posted, just normal body wave, I'm really not that impressed. I have to do a lot of work to keep it from tangling (20inches). However, I've bought Brazilian hair from him many times, and from my experience out of the 2, his Brazilian is superior.

Gah! You scare me now! Should I ask him if he hasn't started yet to switch it to brazillian? But wouldnt that be double processing with the IY and the custom curl I have going on for the other one? *confused nows :(*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Lol y'all bitches kill me and then get mad and thirsty when people don't post pics. I mean how you gone tell someone when to make a thread? FOH, OP this our forum too and you can post as you like when you like. You don't have to just post pics you can post whatever you want And if its a problem people shouldn't click up thread.

Thanks for defending me sweetheart! Heart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by foi1983 foi1983 wrote:

Good luck with Roman's hair.

I bought some chinese light yaki wefts and you wont believe the tangling. It's like BSS hair.

Should I just cancel my order? Ive been hearing things about his hair not being as good as it used to be. Hopefully my sister's closure and u-part comes out well. She usually gets the BSS shiny synthetic wigs and I had to tell her she needs to forever ditch that crap! 
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 11:18pm
Crimps do not look natural and it's a good indication that the hair was not processed correctly. I will not accept hair that has crimps in that's my personal opinion. But for others if the crimps will come out with a wash and good flat iron then great if not then I would be disappointed
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 10:41am
Some crimps flat iron out without a problem. World Beauty Wigs crimps do not flat iron out.  They were so bad that I actually use a real iron to try to get those bad boys out.Unhappy  I wound up boiling the hair to remove the crimps. Of course the hair was no longer kinky but that's fine. It was better than crimps.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 11:08am
WBW are the worst when it comes to processing for a kinky or yaki texture
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>