Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Just bought some hair from Roman! :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Just bought some hair from Roman! :)
    Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 6:51pm
I bought 2 U-Part wigs from Roman this week, one for me and the other upart and closure for my sister.
I've never bought hair from a CV, so I'm a little scared and nervous although I've wanted to for about 2 years. I just was too afraid to take the dive. Hopefully you guys can tell me if you think it may turn out right? And also your experience with malaysian italian yaki? I saw a few topics, but I'm looking for more opinions. I am overall super excited though!

I'm transitioning right now (its been a year and six months) and I need to just put my hair up for the rest of my transitioning. I felt like the italian yaki would match good with my hair when it's flat ironed.

U-Part 1 (mine)
Here's the specs:
22" Malaysian virgin Italian Yaki hair,natural hair color,130% hair density,Med cap size,3"*4" U-part size,middle part,Med brown (E)lace color,bleached knots,front hand tied,hair weft at rest covering stretch lace,adjustable straps at nape,sewn clips at back,sides and front

I copied a picture from one of the ladies here in the forum of her italian yaki and Roman said he could do it. So I'm excited. I hope it turns out well!

U-Part 2 (my sister's)
Here's the specs:

U-part wig (Front hand tied,hair weft at rest covering stretch lace,adjustable straps at nape,sewn clips at back,sides and front)
14" Malaysian virgin custom curly hair,natural hair color,150% hair density,3"*4" U-part size,middle part,bleached knots, transparent lace, medium size cap.

Lace closure, 12", transparent swiss lace, Malaysian virgin hair,natural hair color,custom curly hair texture,4"*4" top size,Med hair density,bleached knots,add PU at edge,with no baby hairs,free style

I had to give him a picture of the kind of curl I wanted. It's gonna be beautiful!

Edited by Straighthoodtea - Mar 06 2013 at 6:57pm
Sponsored Links

DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 8:22pm
GeekNo parn?
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 8:58pm
I'll give you your parn once I get the hair. Tongue
MimiSoLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MimiSoLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 7:56am
Girl, just make the post when you can provide the parn okayyyy
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:11pm
I hope your end results come without those crimps Dead
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 6:09am
I don't know if Malaysian was the best choice for you. I bought Malaysian hair from him, but not in the yaki texture you posted, just normal body wave, I'm really not that impressed. I have to do a lot of work to keep it from tangling (20inches). However, I've bought Brazilian hair from him many times, and from my experience out of the 2, his Brazilian is superior.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:40am
Lol y'all bitches kill me and then get mad and thirsty when people don't post pics. I mean how you gone tell someone when to make a thread? FOH, OP this our forum too and you can post as you like when you like. You don't have to just post pics you can post whatever you want And if its a problem people shouldn't click up thread.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:05am
 Crimpsssss Please no crimps hopefully it will flatiron out.
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:56am
Who mad tho? Dead

LOL

Edited by DonBellaDiva - Mar 09 2013 at 10:57am
foi1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foi1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 12:26pm
Good luck with Roman's hair.

I bought some chinese light yaki wefts and you wont believe the tangling. It's like BSS hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style