Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i hope 4chan finds her and ruins her racist life
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

i hope 4chan finds her and ruins her racist life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I can never see bunz topics . Can you post the link ? TIA

can you see this link ?
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:50am
Yes ^^^ Thank you .Hug The little girl daddy is black . All i can say until next week .Stern Smile

Edited by india100 - Jun 04 2014 at 10:55am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I didn't say she wasn't white though. Grasping for straws now?

But smash on her.

not trying to start an argument fam. just pointing out how quick whites are to throw each other to the bushes when one of them gets outted as a racist. no smash for meDead

Oh okay, cool.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:10am
So that wasn't her husband that she called? Is that why he was asking so many questions instead of taking her word for it and hightailing it over there?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:15am
Lmao, yeah she is a baby mama not a wife.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:19am
That was disgusting. Her kids are *&%^$#@Eed...
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:25am
Her Twitter... they're actually people supporting her (of course other yt folk):
https://twitter.com/JanelleAmbrosia
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:40am
1) she put her kids in danger, they wonder off at least a few times. Her eyes were not always on them/ lil skyemoondoorsunhinasheley is playing in the car parking lot -what if a car/bike pulled in quickly

2) I'VE STRIPPED FOR COPS!!!- surely she throws her weight around (ROFL), what an enormous amount of clout that is. Next time a police man pulls me over OR i get into a heated debate im pulling that one surely

3) she nasty as fuqq, her drink is on the floor, her kid picked it up puts it on a trash receptacle and she still drinks the coffee

4) lord why didnt she splash the coffee on the car? Malacious destruction of property, assault, self defence 'round here. 

5) she got 4-way feature on her phone- the cops the husband, the lawyer all in one. (yes i know the husband could have called whomever). Or he juggles many hats

6) kids so embarrassed and sad in the background, Husband coming from where? to do nothing? 

7) is that a meth mouth i see YUCK

8) her hair wet, looks foul AND is a portion of it missing?

9) she strips in a dive that's for sure. 

10) dont record my KIDS, you put my kids in danger? say what?????????? She couldn't even say how he put her kids in danger cause it's a fricken lie

11)I was jamming to illmatic too. Love this dude, so unbothered

12) Where oonu get these raas ppl from?
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:47am
Confused

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:51am
i dont get it…….. 

she really did all that cus he started his car which scared her children..? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>