Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i hope 4chan finds her and ruins her racist life
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

i hope 4chan finds her and ruins her racist life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:27am
It's half time..
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:27am
I wouldna closed my window. Bitch you burn me, ♫you think you got problems now you just wait, waiiiiiitttt ♫ LOLLOLLOL

They be trying it with these men. She would not have done that with a black female.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:32am
That woman's ugly attitude had bled through to her face.
Ugly inside and out.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:40am
those kids can't be her's...she looks like the great-great grand parent instead of the actual parent...what is so sad her kids r seeing this and will do the exact same thing anytime they feel like it now when they see a person of color...

thumbs up for great parenting ---woman....

did she call her lawyer or something? 
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:44am
It's funny how she calls him an "ignorant nicca"... How ironic because she's the ignorant one.
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:50am
Lol reading the comments on WSHH, someone said she was probably pretending to have a husband to scare him away. LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:56am
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

Lol reading the comments on WSHH, someone said she was probably pretending to have a husband to scare him away. LOL

I agree with that because she was trying to get the police to threaten the man by phone but never gave her supposed husband the phone??
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:21am
I laughed when he rolled up the window and locked his car!! LOLLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:06am
When he rolled up the window and you could hear his car lock.. LMFAOOOOOO!!

Oh my god this ugly testicle-faced woman is disgusting. Those poor children.. They're going to be known for being bred by this racist moldy glob of mayonnaise.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:00am
Sigh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>