Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedI heart you who said it 1st?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 10:10am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

They always see it before me.  I come around eventually.  I'm emotionally guarded.

Shocked I am too, I haven't been hurt before... but I just don't trust pple that quickly.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Ny87 Ny87 wrote:

He said it first. I was soooo sick with allergies. We walked to Walgreens and get some Benadryl d and I had 3 shots of vodka. I was in and out of consciousness. I remember I had tissue up my nose to prevent it from running, my eyes were bloodshot red, and I looked like buckwheat by the head. I felt miserable. Then he looks over at me and said," Guess who loves you, I do!" I looked at him and smiled, then fell asleep. That Benadryl is no joke. A few weeks later I told him I loved him while we were lying in bed.

Awwww...U know they love u when u look a mess n they say mushy crap like that. When I woke up from surgery he was playing with my hair n smiling at me. A few days later that bastard said u know i love u cuz i kissed u wit cotton mouth. Anesthesia.
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 10:20am
Only said it to one person and I kinda slipped up and said itEmbarrassed...but he caught it and wanted me to explain myselfAngryLOL but I couldn't.  I couldn't find the words to explain it, there were no words to really explain how I felt (plus I was nervous as hell because I thought he was thinking I was crazy for saying itLOL

But after all my rambling, he said he loved me too, why and all that.

But til this day I'm like "I said it 1st Na Na"LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 11:32am
he said it first, right after the deed was done (love that phrase from the other thread lol)
RichNSkinny View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 11:44am
He said it first.

We had pretty much spent all that Sunday together just out and about, doing stuff. We ran errands, he washed our cars, I had cooked breakfast, and later that night we went to dinner and walked through downtown. So the next day when he picked me up from work, I wasnt even in the car 5 minutes and he looked over, while we were at the stop light and said, "I love yo soooo much woman!"Heart 

I was geeked up, but kinda deflated because I wanted to tell him sooo bad the day before at dinner, but I didnt.

Its funny tho, cuz prior to that week, he had been out of town for like 10 days, and each time we talked we would say "I miss you soo much" and "I miss you too"....but we both knew we were trying to say "I love you soo much...and I Love you too!"Heart
rr11l07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by RichNSkinny RichNSkinny wrote:

"I love yo soooo much woman!"Heart 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Smile
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by RichNSkinny RichNSkinny wrote:

He said it first.

We had pretty much spent all that Sunday together just out and about, doing stuff. We ran errands, he washed our cars, I had cooked breakfast, and later that night we went to dinner and walked through downtown. So the next day when he picked me up from work, I wasnt even in the car 5 minutes and he looked over, while we were at the stop light and said, "I love yo soooo much woman!"Heart 

I was geeked up, but kinda deflated because I wanted to tell him sooo bad the day before at dinner, but I didnt.

Its funny tho, cuz prior to that week, he had been out of town for like 10 days, and each time we talked we would say "I miss you soo much" and "I miss you too"....but we both knew we were trying to say "I love you soo much...and I Love you too!"Heart

this i can relate to A LOT
JayeBaby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 5:31pm
My boyfriend said it first... as a brain fart. We were just on the phone just talking when out of nowhere he stutters "I love you... Wait, I meant I love you... I mean... Oh... dammit." I was so angry! I said "Our first I love you was supposed to be magical! And now you've gone and ruined EVERYTHING!" then got off the phone. I immediately called him back and said I loved him too. I'm such a brat sometimes, I'm surprised he didn't take it back! :)
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 5:44pm
^^ this almost happened to me last night i kept tap dancing around it i hope he doesnn't think i didn't want to say or hear it i just didn't want it to happen on the phone!!!! i need a kiss with my first i love you!!! lol
Rhonnie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 5:54pm
I believe he did.

He wrote a blog entry and everything.
It was so sweet.
In fact I'm gonna go read it now.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21