Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I have a million and one questions ..

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Babycandybeloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babycandybeloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a million and one questions ..
    Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:05pm
Here we go.

Ok recently I decided to let go of the weave and wear my natural hair. Ok when I say natural though, I mean it is all relaxed. I plan to continue to keep it relaxed. The problem though is my real hair is thin when flat ironed. I was thinking of getting a blowout and silk press but don't get the benefits of that vs a relaxer. I know the blowout is suppose to make it more voluminous and silker but Is that it? If it is better then relaxing though I might let relaxers go and just continue to blowout and press every 3 months or so. (I heard that's how long they last) but then I read my relaxed hair might take while the blowout but not my NG is that true? I also plan when I go to the salon to get my hair colored. Will this effect the blowout? Help me ladies im beyond lost .
Sponsored Links

kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:12pm
A blowout will definitely make your hair more voluminous than a relaxer will. However, if you shampoo your hair, your hair will revert to its natural state.

If your hair is long enough, then your new growth will also be straight, but again, when you shampoo it goes back to its natural state.

Yes, there are people who just get their hair pressed every month so they do not use relaxers. 

If your hair is thinning due to relaxer, then getting a blowout will give you thicker hair. It will be more maintenance, but if you want to have thicker hair, you will have to give up the relaxer.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:21pm
no blowout on unrelaxed hair will ever last for 3months. just get relaxers & rollersets at a licensed salon.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:45pm
I would recommend getting a rollerset or a wrap. Both will leave you with fuller looking hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic