Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have a crush on my manager(HELP)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
princesslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a crush on my manager(HELP)
    Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 12:05am

he's not my manager but he is one of the managers that my manager work with. We're both young...he's 5 yrs older than me I'm 26. Been knowing him for a few yrs while working for the company. He compliment me, he'll grab my hand...pull me to the side, he gives major eye contact. It's a lot of flirting...I'm shy but I do flirt back.. I never brush him off. I think he like me and want it to be more but being that he's management  he don't know what he should and shouldn't do.

I need help yall!!! I want him to know that I want him but I don't want to ask him out or anything like that. I know it sound a bit messy...but idc.

Edited by princesslola - Dec 25 2013 at 3:34am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 1:45am
Well... he is management, so he should know the rules about dating someone that is not management.

- If the rules don't allow it ... you should not encourage his attentions. THIS IS YOUR JOB afterall. My mama always said 'don't sh** where you eat'. Meaning don't bring personal stuff like dating into the workplace because if it goes wrong .. you've still gotta work there!
Or ... you gotta find a new job if things go really wrong! That is why in general it's best to kee your lovelife and your worklife .. separate.

- If it is allowed within your comany rules to date management .. it's on HIM to ask you out. HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO - do not imagine that he does not. This flirting business makes me think he is married and/or he is not allowed to date you as he is management ... so basically he is trying to get into your panties. Then he will be gone.

A real man that is interested - would ask you out ..not sneak around like that.

Watch yourself. You are placing yourself in a very VUNERABLE position at your workplace.

And .. what do you mean when you say 'you need him'? This is badddddd. Why do you NEED his particular guy? Most guys can read 'NEEDFINESS' a mile away and will expoit this. He will use you girl. Be careful.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 25 2013 at 1:55am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 2:51am
Maybe at an outside of work event? At our job, sometimes people go out for drinks after work or things like that (I don't lol), but maybe at a completely non work related event you can steal a private moment and tell him that you wish you could get to know him a little better... outside of work.. Idk, just see what he says and pay attention to his body language. If he says no or shuts you down in any way, as long as you don't change the way you act towards him at work, I don't see the harm.

Good luck and pray about it. Smile
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 2:53am
I remember this sports radio host said he met his wife because she worked at his job as some sort of assistant..or something. Anyways, he said he fired her so that he could ask her out. 

In other words. If he wanted you, then he would let it be known. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Well... he is management, so he should know the rules about dating someone that is not management.

- If the rules don't allow it ... you should not encourage his attentions. THIS IS YOUR JOB afterall. My mama always said 'don't sh** where you eat'. Meaning don't bring personal stuff like dating into the workplace because if it goes wrong .. you've still gotta work there!
Or ... you gotta find a new job if things go really wrong! That is why in general it's best to kee your lovelife and your worklife .. separate.

- If it is allowed within your comany rules to date management .. it's on HIM to ask you out. HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO - do not imagine that he does not. This flirting business makes me think he is married and/or he is not allowed to date you as he is management ... so basically he is trying to get into your panties. Then he will be gone.

A real man that is interested - would ask you out ..not sneak around like that.

Watch yourself. You are placing yourself in a very VUNERABLE position at your workplace.

And .. what do you mean when you say 'you need him'? This is badddddd. Why do you NEED his particular guy? Most guys can read 'NEEDFINESS' a mile away and will expoit this. He will use you girl. Be careful.

I actually dont know where the I need him part came from. I probably was typing something and stopped idk. Thats crazy. But I mean most jobs u dont supposed to date but come on now most people meet their partners while working. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 3:19am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Maybe at an outside of work event? At our job, sometimes people go out for drinks after work or things like that (I don't lol), but maybe at a completely non work related event you can steal a private moment and tell him that you wish you could get to know him a little better... outside of work.. Idk, just see what he says and pay attention to his body language. If he says no or shuts you down in any way, as long as you don't change the way you act towards him at work, I don't see the harm.

Neither of us go to work events..we dont really care for our co workers lol. Thanks so much hunn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 3:24am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I remember this sports radio host said he met his wife because she worked at his job as some sort of assistant..or something. Anyways, he said he fired her so that he could ask her out. 

In other words. If he wanted you, then he would let it be known. 

that's true, I just can't with all the flirting...im like what does it mean..im not the type that's like ooo he's flirting he wants me. It's just something weird/different about this

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 3:32am
and another thing. Just because a guy flirt does not mean he's just  trying to get in a chicks panties and be gone. He's not married & not sneaking around. U just went allllll the way left with this printer_ink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:04am
Originally posted by princesslola princesslola wrote:

Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Neither of us go to work events..we dont really care for our co workers lol. Thanks so much hunn.

I must make 1 comment here.

Nevvvvver pull a guy aside and 'tell him you want to get to know him better'. Never. This reads as your chasing him and this is a sure way for you to either scare him off or for him to stick around for the sex only.

A guy has GOT to pursue you. He has got to be the one that pulls YOU aside and says this .. otherwise you screw up of the balance of power and it will fall apart.

Do not approach men and do not be too easy for them.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:05am
Originally posted by princesslola princesslola wrote:

and another thing. Just because a guy flirt does not mean he's just  trying to get in a chicks panties and be gone. He's not married & not sneaking around. U just went allllll the way left with this printer_ink

Okay, I tried to warn you ...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>