Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I have 2 lacefront units for sale

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Partychick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partychick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have 2 lacefront units for sale
    Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 8:03am
One is ombre and the other is black.  Lace has been cut

Both are 20 inches, light yaki.
One is color #2b
The other is a beautiful Ombre (#2, #4, #30) - custom unit
The lace has been cut. The units are a couple of weeks old. Worn once for a photoshoot but no longer need them so they are just as good as new
password: hair
Sponsored Links

asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 9:26am
which album?
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:30am
not a valid password. Is it CAP locked?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:51am

Can anyone vouch for you on BHM ?  I can't find any recent post or topics you made in years . TIA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partychick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

not a valid password. Is it CAP locked?

The password is: hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partychick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Can anyone vouch for you on BHM ?  I can't find any recent post or topics you made in years . TIA

I don't need anyone to vouch for me.  I've been a member for 9 years.  When did you join BHM again?  Please keep it moving if you are not interested.  You are not forced to buy anything on this forum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partychick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by asummertyme asummertyme wrote:

which album?

It's the black full lace wig and the Full lace wig ombre album
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Partychick Partychick wrote:

I don't need anyone to vouch for me.  I've been a member for 9 years.  When did you join BHM again?  Please keep it moving if you are not interested.  You are not forced to buy anything on this forum
WHAT ? I ask you a question anyone would ask when buying on BHM unfamilar with the member.  Your time means nothing . I guess you never saw the topics about members loosing tons of money from members  . My question was valid and professional . I was interested until you came at me like i said something wrong . Maybe if you where a active particpating member i would be familar with you . You went off for no reason . I would purchase to help another member in college . Mrs India only wears weaves .  Good day .Unhappy

Edited by india100 - Sep 15 2013 at 10:48am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partychick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:48am

Originally posted by Partychick Partychick wrote:

WHAT ? I ask you a question anyone would ask when buying on BHM unfamilar with the member.  Your time means nothing . I guess you never saw the topics about members lossing tons of money from members  . My question was valid and professional . I was interested until you came at me like i said something wrong . Maybe if you where a active particpating member i would be familar with you . You went off for no reason . Good day .Unhappy

India100, I have been on the forum long enough and have seen many scandals around hair being purchased, most of them being group purchases.  The biggest scandal was in 2004/2005 before you joined which we called 'weavegate' by Sweetcandy who is no longer a member of the board.  Even after that, I still purchased units from other members on this forum.  I just don't do group purchases.   I don't have to post on the forum everyday to feel like I am part of the forum.  I do read posts I am interested in.

Like I said, I have 2 extra lace front units for sale from my  stash of units.  For anyone that's interested they can pm me and ask questions about the hair.  The pictures are posted.  I am not a business and do not claim to be one.   I use paypal for ALL my transactions to protect myself and only ship to paypal addresses.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic