Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i hate cheaters...and i hate my nosey a*s...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:54am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think it would end badly for me too.

Yeah. The cheater might spill the beans on your man too

lol, i was waiting for a comment like this.

but no...my bew is wide open. and def ain't spending his nights at other folks houses.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 10 2013 at 1:55am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

just for fun, LOL do you think   your guy would tell his pal if  he found signs of her cheating on the computer?

yeah i think he would.  we already saw one of his best friends girls riding in the car with another dude one day in traffic.  he called and told him...i was LOLing but i think he did it bc he really doesn't like her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

If I really liked her and saw her as a friend, I would tell. Matter of fact, I probably woulda called her to come over right then and there so she could see for herself.

I would do it cuz I would wanna know.

If one of my friends found out my man was cheating on me and then waited til after the ish hit the fan to tell me she's been looking me in my face all along, I would feel some type of way.

If you do decide not to say anything, don't ever let on you knew and didn't say anything. She may resent you letting her be the last to know. Just play shocked along with everyone else.

we all hung out earlier today.  i felt weird but i am not going to do anything about it and pretend as if i didn't see anything.  there's really no way for me to feel comfortable enough saying it and i'm not about to go hunting for him on the site and fwd the info to her...it's just doing too much.  im the type of person who lives with a heavy conscious when i feel like ive done something wrong but most ppl don't think that way so i'll have to ignore that side of myself. 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:34am

Since you only known them for a short period of time, I would mind my own business.  

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

STAY. OUT. OF. IT.

If she doesn't know by now, she'll find out on her own. Allow her to do just that. Sad to say, there's plenty of women out there that'll go crazy over a man, and still keep him.....no matter how shytty he is. She'll be fine when she "wakes up".

if we would all quit this mindset, maybe the world would be a better place.
--and that goes for everything

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:26pm
Op, I'm glad you have some common sense unlike some folks and didn't spill the beans!! LOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

STAY. OUT. OF. IT.

If she doesn't know by now, she'll find out on her own. Allow her to do just that. Sad to say, there's plenty of women out there that'll go crazy over a man, and still keep him.....no matter how shytty he is. She'll be fine when she "wakes up".

if we would all quit this mindset, maybe the world would be a better place.
--and that goes for everything

Yeah......but in THIS case, ( unless she was being physically abused) her staying in it could backfire. Plus, she hasn't even known them that long, so what would be the point?

Edited by Az~Maverick - Feb 11 2013 at 3:47pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:50pm
If you aren't going to tell her then don't hang out with them anymore. No need to put yourself in that awkward situation and it sucks that everyone in that group knows she is being cheated on now, but her.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

just for fun, LOL do you think   your guy would tell his pal if  he found signs of her cheating on the computer?

My boyfriend would tell/has told.

He saw his homeboy's girl on that homegrown freaks site, and not only told dude, but sent him the link.

But I guarantee you if it was a case where I had dirt on one of his friends, he would say "we should stay out of it" and "mind our business".

Bros before hos I guess .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314