Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

i hate cheaters...and i hate my nosey a*s...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

It's a weird situation because if the time frame

Since you just met the girl it's kinda awakened but at the same time you like her and want the relationship to grow.

If t was my girl I would tell her. But it's hard to say in this situation. I would let it ride out for now.

that's what i told my friend yesterday...like if it were her, it would be no question...but this, ahhhh...

Lamp that would be a good spin off @ CC
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:20pm
just for fun, LOL do you think   your guy would tell his pal if  he found signs of her cheating on the computer?
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:16pm
imo, AIDS is too real to be leaving her in the dark. at the ame time, collecting "evidence" and stuff sounds really out there to me. like, are you really gonna play detective and for someone you just met?
i honestly wouldn't know what to do in your situation op. if it's my bestie though I will def snitch; I got my own man and she's not a petty woman to think I'm trying to do her wrong. 
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:44pm
go ahead and drop us the name of the dating sites and his username. TIA.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:49pm
so how old should a friendship be before it's appropriate for one to tell a friend that her bf is cheating, since the consensus is that 6 months is not long enough? Geek
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:30am
STAY. OUT. OF. IT.

If she doesn't know by now, she'll find out on her own. Allow her to do just that. Sad to say, there's plenty of women out there that'll go crazy over a man, and still keep him.....no matter how shytty he is. She'll be fine when she "wakes up".
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 1:43am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

so how old should a friendship be before it's appropriate for one to tell a friend that her bf is cheating, since the consensus is that 6 months is not long enough? Geek
Right?

This topic really does need to be made into a thread.LOL

Edited by carolina cutie - Feb 09 2013 at 1:43am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:07pm
make the thread CC
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think it would end badly for me too.

Yeah. The cheater might spill the beans on your man too
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:49am
If I really liked her and saw her as a friend, I would tell. Matter of fact, I probably woulda called her to come over right then and there so she could see for herself.

I would do it cuz I would wanna know.

If one of my friends found out my man was cheating on me and then waited til after the ish hit the fan to tell me she's been looking me in my face all along, I would feel some type of way.

If you do decide not to say anything, don't ever let on you knew and didn't say anything. She may resent you letting her be the last to know. Just play shocked along with everyone else.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic