Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

i hate cheaters...and i hate my nosey a*s...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Forward the emails to her...start some drama

lol so everyone can be mad at me?  

You should have forwarded from his email. No one would ever prove you did it. If he figures out it was probably because his email was still logged in at your house let your man take the blame lol
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

HugOP, I know you are in a precarious situation, especially with you being fond of them both. Good luck.

Hug i know it's my fault but thank you. lol

everyone makes good points in here...bhm is the best. Thumbs Up
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:17am
She knows. No need to tell her. She just had a baby..she doesn't need the stress. She still has to deal with this man, so don't make it any harder for her by letting her know you know as well.

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:27am
Do you recall the names of the hookup websites? Do you remember his screenname? If you do, you don't have to say "Your man is cheating and I have proof." Send her an e-mail with a link to his profile, just as a "thought you should see this" and she'll connect the dots for herself. Most likely she'll ask him to own the account and see all the activity.

If you're not feeling so brave, make up a fake e-mail (that you still think she'd open mail from) and there you go. Don't respond to any responses about who you are, how you know them, etc. If you take that route, delete the account as soon as you know she's received it.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:36am

I'd tell the girlfriend,

"Hey, you should really tell your boyfriend to be sure to log out of his email account, especially if he has questionable content Stern Smile".

She can take that as she may. If I were building a relationship with someone, I'd find a circuitous way to mention it without being too ambiguous. I'd also want someone to tell me. I'd really, really want someone to tell me. I'd be pissed if you smile in my face and act like nothing is wrong when you have knowledge of wrongdoings that I may not be privy to.

..I'd just be like,

"...your boyfriend left his e-mail account open on my computer. You may want to look through it with him Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile"

I like this
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Do you recall the names of the hookup websites? Do you remember his screenname? If you do, you don't have to say "Your man is cheating and I have proof." Send her an e-mail with a link to his profile, just as a "thought you should see this" and she'll connect the dots for herself. Most likely she'll ask him to own the account and see all the activity.

If you're not feeling so brave, make up a fake e-mail (that you still think she'd open mail from) and there you go. Don't respond to any responses about who you are, how you know them, etc. If you take that route, delete the account as soon as you know she's received it.

Yep. I agree with this. I would want someone to let me know. Couldn't sleep at night knowing this girl is raw dogging a cheater.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:55am
ALL OF THIS.  Im snitching.mfkas stay sneaking, not giving ppl the option to take the risk by continuing to deal with him. Just gross selfishness. 

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Nah, id be 99.99% that it's not an open relationship. I think he's just not getting it like he was before the baby.

...and if he's so damn horny and inconsiderate that he can't keep it in his pants after his girlfriend just had HIS baby, I'd sing like a frikkin canary. The hell?

Hearing this always grates my nerves. I don't think much else gets me as cross.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:56am
Never do anything BHM tells you to do.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:02am
I'd just tell her to check out his email.  I'd say I saw something on accident and it may be nothing, but I'd feel bad not mentioning it just in case.  That way everything is up to her.  If she wants to snoop, peachy...if not, then I tried.  I'd also be okay losing a friend.  Guilt is not something I handle well and I'd feel extremely guilty.    
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:19am
i like BB's idea of sending an email to her (new email addy) with a link to the site and his username.. 

and you could add in a little note about how he has been making arrangements to meet up with a few different women 

there is still a chance of him remembering that he didnt sign out of your comp and him suspecting you though.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic