Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i hate cheaters...and i hate my nosey a*s...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:04pm
Ms. Wonderland your not a friend to the girl your a friend to both of them. Don't go out of your way to split the two of them up. You have to consider the child. He willbe dumb again and leave his email up. I'm sure she probably knows if she looks into his phone.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The baby was born december 2012 right, which would equal 3 months old ? The dog was cheating all along . I despise men that cheat on pregnant women . Stay out of it sweetie and only deal with her . Her hormones are all over the place .

The women will go off on him and stay in the relationship . I would consider stepping away from both to avoid future things you may find out . I hope she will find out soon and leave before he ruins her life over some other stank Heffa .

yep...2012....it makes me look at him like ugh...made me cynical all over again.

@purple...i would want to be told too...but i would be apprehensive if someone i was getting to know told me something like that.  we're all going bowling on Monday so it'll be awkward.  
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Ms. Wonderland your not a friend to the girl your a friend to both of them. Don't go out of your way to split the two of them up. You have to consider the child. He willbe dumb again and leave his email up. I'm sure she probably knows if she looks into his phone.

i definitely won't go out of my way to do that.  i will just have to let it simmer...if he;s newly cheating, he will keep making mistakes.  
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:24pm
I was told by someone who wasn't really a friend (totally different situation). It bonded me to her because I was mad at my 'friends' who knew and didn't tell me. It made me respect her. She basically said, believe it or  not but I'm telling you. I believed her  even though what she was saying was kinda unbelievable lol. (it was true)

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:47pm

I can’t blame the OP for being curious. Lol.  However, I think the OP should keep this info to herself. If it doesn't affect you, why do you care so much about what's going on in your "neighbor's" relationship? I understand its human nature to be curious, but trust me KEEP THIS INFOMATION TO YOUR SELF. Even if the wife finds out. I would never tell her what I saw. It could backfire. Trust me.

*Possible Negative Outcomes:

A.) If you tell the female, she probably won't believe you and/or think you’re trying to causes problems in her relationship. She might even accuse you of lusting after her man. Even though you’re just trying to give her a heads up.

B.) If you tell the guy what you saw in his email, he's going to ask, "Why the hell are you reading my emails ?"  Yea, it’s your computer, but it’s not your place to “check” someone else’s man. Let his wife handle that.

Trust me it’s not worth it. Ermm

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Talk to him, help him change his ways...im just throwing out ideas btw...
LOLLOLLOL
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Thought you were talking about keek for a min there...

I would get the info to her anonymously (I probably wouldve just forwarded the emails) and keep being friends with her.

Hmmmmm excellent idea. Clap   Just make sure you create an anyonmous email account for this purpose.

Edited by Majesty02 - Feb 07 2013 at 7:57pm
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:57pm
Next time you see him you should just say "Next time you need to make sure you log out of your email account when your using someone else's computer" That is all you need to say.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:00pm
didn't read the thread past the OP but don't say nothing!
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

sache, don't bring that switch hitting shyt u into, into my thread. Sleepy

That was a legit question, snitch. Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions