Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i hate cheaters...and i hate my nosey a*s...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:23pm
tbh, if he does bring it up he's not going to like shame him...he might be like, "*** is a good girl, u shouldnt be doin that"...but that's as far as it'll go.  
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

tbh, if he does bring it up he's not going to like shame him...he might be like, "*** is a good girl, u shouldnt be doin that"...but that's as far as it'll go.  

even that would be better coming from him than anything coming from you, tbh. like you said earlier, you're new to the group and it would be as if you're starting drama, even if it's coming from a place of real concern for the girl.

do you think the girl should know? what do you think is the best outcome for the situation?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

even that would be better coming from him than anything coming from you, tbh. like you said earlier, you're new to the group and it would be as if you're starting drama, even if it's coming from a place of real concern for the girl.

do you think the girl should know? what do you think is the best outcome for the situation?

i think she should know b/c based on conversations i've had with her, i know what she wants and expects from her relationship...even though i haven't known her long, i guess i feel added empathy b/c she's one of the 1st friends i made here and she was easy to get along with.

i don't know what the best thing would be which is why i wish i never looked!! Cry
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:43pm

There's a couple that I've been getting close to the past 6 mths.  I really like the guy and I really, really like the girl.  they're just a really chill, cute couple in a super LTR.  they just had a baby in December.

So, I get home and decide to check my gmail.  For anyone with gmail, you know that when you go to gmail.com, if there is an account already signed in, the website goes directly to the inbox...and all emails on the first page are exposed.

It was his email signed in.  I forgot that he had used my computer last night and had been looking up jobs and stuff.  Those were the first 3 emails....

I was about to log out but the woman in me just couldn't because I immediately noticed the hookup websites he had an account with...responses from sexual sounding usernames all on the 1st pg...so i thought about it for a while, then i decided to be nosey because i really like his girlfriend...

now i regret looking because i saw things i really wish i hadn't and i knew i wasn't going to say shyt anyway and i was just being bored...but now i'm just like SleepySleepySleepySleepy damn myself.

eta: based on the emails i saw, he is definitely cheating offline.

You in a open relationship with this couple? DeadConfused
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:46pm
Girl you don't have to say a daggone word. Play like you don't know anything and keep your laptop open the next time you guys hang out. When he logs on and forgets to log off then pass the laptop to the girl friend and ask her if she wants to use the laptop before you log on the BHM, that you will be a while. Most likely she will say no she doesn't need to use it....Just drop the laptop in her lap.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:50pm
sache, don't bring that switch hitting shyt u into, into my thread. Sleepy
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

if you're bf does that you might save the relationship. telling her might break up that family. it will mean more coming from a guy too.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:52pm
The baby was born december 2012 right, which would equal 3 months old ? The dog was cheating all along . I despise men that cheat on pregnant women . Stay out of it sweetie and only deal with her . Her hormones are all over the place .

The women will go off on him and stay in the relationship . I would consider stepping away from both to avoid future things you may find out . I hope she will find out soon and leave before he ruins her life over some other stank Heffa .

Edited by india100 - Feb 07 2013 at 6:53pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:55pm
Forward the emails to urself. Keep proof. Delete the forwarded emails from his sent box. Stay quiet, until the time is right. She might be doing dirt too. They might have an open relationship. Wait and gather information. When u have enough info, then make a decision.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:59pm
that's a tough one since you aren't friends. If it was a friend I'd tell . I'd probably find a way to tell her or let her find out anyway if it was someone I was trying to build a friendship with. Putting myself in her place, I'd want her to tell me. It's hard to know when to tell though and you have to be willing to risk fallout from  'the telling.'

Sort of reminds me of another dilemma I faced-- if you overhear something do you keep it to yourself? By overhear, I mean a married someone unknowingly left a full-disclosure conversation about their affair on your voicemail . Keep it to yourself?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>