Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

i hate cheaters...and i hate my nosey a*s...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

maaaaaannnn you've only known those people for 6 months. Mind your damn business and let that woman find out on her own. When she finds out then you can say you knew all along but its not your place to be saying things. Don't worry, he'll forget to sign off on her computer one day and she will read the same emails honey. Trust me. 

the first part is why i knew i shouldve just left it alone but gah...we spend a lot of time together bc hes my bf's really close friend.

and yeah, he will eventually get caught up.  i hope it's soon though...i don't want her catching any fleas from his dog ass.
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:07pm
I would bring it up to him.

I hate social media these days. It makes it so easy to cheat online and offline.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Thought you were talking about keek for a min there...

I would get the info to her anonymously (I probably wouldve just forwarded the emails) and keep being friends with her.

LMFAO...nooooooo...her baby is almost a year and so cute!!!!

i already signed out of his email bc i really really needed to check my own.
i think anonymous forwarding would be the only way i could do it.  i'll have to wait for another opportunity.

*rookie*

forward that ish to your email 1st then log out..

*shakes head*

Edited by Rumbera - Feb 07 2013 at 6:08pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I say tell her..He could possibly bring her back an std..obviously they are't using protection... you could be saving her lifeGeek

lol you just want an update full of drama.  tryna get me killed.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:10pm

maaaaaannnn you've only known those people for 6 months. Mind your damn business and let that woman find out on her own. When she finds out then you can say you knew all along but its not your place to be saying things. Don't worry, he'll forget to sign off on her computer one day and she will read the same emails honey. Trust me. 

the first part is why i knew i shouldve just left it alone but gah...we spend a lot of time together bc hes my bf's really close friend.

and yeah, he will eventually get caught up.  i hope it's soon though...i don't want her catching any fleas from his dog ass.

did you say anything to your bf about it?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:12pm
if he's dumb enough not to log-off, i'm sure she knows
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:12pm
^^^oh yeah...if it's his friend then he can bring it up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

did you say anything to your bf about it?

not yet...i'm waiting for him to wake up.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:16pm

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I say tell her..He could possibly bring her back an std..obviously they are't using protection... you could be saving her lifeGeek

lol you just want an update full of drama.  tryna get me killed.

ErmmFine.Don't tell her then,just know if anything happens to her,you could have prevented it...had you taken CAMIK"S advice...
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

^^^oh yeah...if it's his friend then he can bring it up

this is what i was thinking.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions