Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I hate all men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:06am
Originally posted by meitsme123 meitsme123 wrote:

Backstory please. We wanna help you through

My father and I do not get along.He calls me the b word and he talks to me like a damn dog.I don't trust anything a man says to me and never ever will.
Sponsored Links

meitsme123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meitsme123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:30am
Has it always been this way or is there something going on at home?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 1:22am
Been this way for a long time.I don't want anything to do with him or his side of the family.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:14am
You are letting your dad affect too much of your life. He is the one with a problem, not you. His choices of words towards you are not a reflection of who you are, and you know that. If you live with him, can't you move out? If not, have you ever spoken to him about that, and that you dislike it?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

You are letting your dad affect too much of your life. He is the one with a problem, not you. His choices of words towards you are not a reflection of who you are, and you know that. If you live with him, can't you move out? If not, have you ever spoken to him about that, and that you dislike it?

Far as I'm concerned,the man is dead to me.I'll never trust no man in my life.He doesn't listen to nobody and I done trying.
fidel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by CaramelRose CaramelRose wrote:

All men are dogs.All they wanna do is use and verbally abuse women.I will never ever trust no man as long as I live.I can live without love cause I have for the 28 years I've been on the earth.

Men usually only abuse smart mouth hoodrats. You probably deserve it.

Edited by fidel - Jul 26 2014 at 10:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12