Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate Aliexpress
    Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 6:32pm
I took chances and decided to order a lace front wig from Aliexpress. I ordered some virgin hair in the past with no problems, so I figured why not try a lace front? BAD IDEA!! I received the wig today and the moment my flat Iron touched it, the little bit of hair I TRIED to curl singed and burned into a ball.

I opened a dispute to see if I could get a refund at least, but I dont anticipate winning. The wig was only $104 but thats what I get for thinking I Was getting some type of deal.

I've ordered lace fronts in the past, and will stick to the vendors I know. Lesson learned.
Sponsored Links

Aerie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 6:37pm
I would be hopping mad. I think you can win the dispute, since you ordered virgin and it's clearly not virgin if it's reacting like that. 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 6:46pm
The smell of burned synthetic hair is worst. I cant figure out how to clear it out my hotel room. I am too through.
Aerie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

The smell of burned synthetic hair is worst. I cant figure out how to clear it out my hotel room. I am too through.
Open the windows, if you have fans or AC crank it up, and spray febreeze. 

I find running water helps get rid of smells too. I think the smell clings to the water molecules and then gets flushed out of the room. 
/justmyopinion
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I took chances and decided to order a lace front wig from Aliexpress. I
ordered some virgin hair in the past with no problems, so I figured why
not try a lace front? BAD IDEA!! I received the wig today and the moment
my flat Iron touched it, the little bit of hair I TRIED to curl singed
and burned into a ball.

I opened a dispute to see if I could get a refund at least, but I dont
anticipate winning. The wig was only $104 but thats what I get for
thinking I Was getting some type of deal.

I've ordered lace fronts in the past, and will stick to the vendors I know. Lesson learned.

who was the vendor??
corenybay View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 8:47pm
Aliexpress is actually great. And they have often refunded me or vendors have worked with me. Did you do research on the vendor your ordered from?
< style="height: 80px; width: 444px; border-top-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-left-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-right-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-bottom-color: rgba7, 0, 0, 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px">< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="auto" ed="ed">Detect language< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simplified)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Traditional)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="ko" ed="ed">Korean< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish
English (auto-detected) » Korean

Lady Law86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 8:59pm
Aliexpress is a great way to get hair for a cheaper price...however it is a hit or miss.  You have to be willing to gamble a few times before you strike gold.  With research and patience I am sure you will find the right vendor for you.
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 1:49am
If you opened a dispute through PayPal, you should be able to get a refund. Call them and explain the situation personally. I've done this.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 3:50pm
OP, I think that your chances of winning are very good. Once you open a dispute, the supplier should contact you to try and resolve the issue, which "usally" ends up with them making the refund. If not, then your complaint will esclate to Alixepress resolution and they should find in your favor.

One other thing, dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Good Luck
MISS CR View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 10:26am
Try to take pictures also.  yes, a picture of the singed hair...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic