Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I had to cuss a B!tch out!!!(tell me if im wrong)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedI had to cuss a B!tch out!!!(tell me if im wrong)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JuicieeCouture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I had to cuss a B!tch out!!!(tell me if im wrong)
    Posted: Jun 04 2009 at 11:06am
Okay so today i go to get my pedicure. i woke up all refreshed felt really sexy and pretty ready to conquer my day.
i mosey on down to the local nail salon sat in the big chair where they soak your feet and all the bubbles go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

so this pretty little chinese chick she looked to be 18-19 starts to work on my feet.so it seems like the other chines girls started gathering around my feet to look.Confusedso immediatley im like wtf! so then the langauge stopped being english and went to chinese or whatever.

im feeling really heated/insecure at this point so i told the chick "This is america bixxx!please speak english and stop talking about my feet in chinese!so she says "next time wash the bottom of your feet before coming in here ShockedShocked

i was never so insulted in all my life!
yes i admit the bottoms were kinda bad because i didnt have time to take a shower this morning but i took whore bath(where you stand at the sink and use a washcloth and soap) anyway thats there job!!dirty feet or not just do my dam toes !!!!

im never patronizing them again and im telling all my freinds DO NoT go there either!

when i spent my money i want to be treated like the queen that i am!its a recession!!!apprecaite my buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry
Sponsored Links

yourleoqueen View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2009 at 11:07am
Originally posted by JuicieeCouture JuicieeCouture wrote:

Okay so today i go to get my pedicure. i woke up all refreshed felt really sexy and pretty ready to conquer my day.
i mosey on down to the local nail salon sat in the big chair where they soak your feet and all the bubbles go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

so this pretty little chinese chick she looked to be 18-19 starts to work on my feet.so it seems like the other chines girls started gathering around my feet to look.Confusedso immediatley im like wtf! so then the langauge stopped being english and went to chinese or whatever.

im feeling really heated/insecure at this point so i told the chick "This is america bixxx!please speak english and stop talking about my feet in chinese!so she says "next time wash the bottom of your feet before coming in here ShockedShocked

yes i admit the bottoms were kinda bad because i didnt have time to take a shower this morning but i took whore bath(where you stand at the sink and use a washcloth and soap) anyway thats there job!!dirty feet or not just do my dam toes !!!!

im never patronizing them again and im telling all my freinds DO NoT go there either!

when i spent my money i want to be treated like the queen that i am!its a recession!!!apprecaite my buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry

jq
columbian queen View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2009 at 11:08am

You really opened yourself up for some abuse.

Jersey-Girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2009 at 11:09am
Originally posted by JuicieeCouture JuicieeCouture wrote:

Nasty Dead
tantoine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

LOL
Guest Group
Guest Group

Originally posted by columbian queen columbian queen wrote:

You really opened yourself up for some abuse.

how by going with dirty feet?its there job to clean them thats what im paying for rightConfused
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2009 at 11:10am
Originally posted by yourleoqueen yourleoqueen wrote:

jq

ra-ther.....

LOL

LOL
RunninRabbit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

what is with you and bathingLOL
Guest Group
Guest Group

oh and before the judging starts please dont act like none of yall rushed and didnt take a shower.please dont 
mujerc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

lord kk
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
  Share Topic