Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I had surgery to change my eye colour - now blind
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I had surgery to change my eye colour - now blind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:18pm
But yall ain't saying nuffing about how she didn't blend dem eye brows with a spooly???LOL
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:20pm
why are all of these surgeries performed in Panama?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:23pm
The thread posted before similar to this one showed a black woman who changed her eye color to blue and a year or so later became blind.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

When Ms Farrell arrived at the clinic, she was told the brown implants were 'out of stock' and she agreed to have blue ones instead.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i didnt see that part
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:18pm
dummy..
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

The thread posted before similar to this one showed a black woman who changed her eye color to blue and a year or so later became blind.

Yes that other thread the woman was also an artist I believe.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:31pm
"Ms Farrell says she no longer minds what colour her eyes are - all that matters is that she can still see''.......Pinch
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:37pm
They out of hazel contacts like they are a pair of shoes.  Lawd!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

They out of hazel contacts like they are a pair of shoes.  Lawd!

LOL exactly. They acting like this wasn't a major invasive surgery that could change her life forever. She got lucky.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:01am
she is soo lucky she got her vision back!! some dont. eye color is not that serious. I would rather a tummy tuck to wear thst 2 piece Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic