FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

“I guess he doesn’t take rejection well,”

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: “I guess he doesn’t take rejection well,”
    Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:03pm

OKCupid date steals, hijacks gal’s phone after rejection

By Natasha Velez

April 2, 2014 | 3:25am

An OKCupid date got so mad at a Queens student for not going back to his Brooklyn apartment that he stole her cellphone and hijacked her account — uploading photos of her and changing her profile to say “I’m available for threesomes,” she told The Post.

The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said her date from hell actually began as a nice evening out near Union Square with the man she met on the popular site.

“It started pretty well,” the 22-year-old St. John’s University student said. “We talked for two weeks before we met in person.”

But after a few drinks, he pressured her to go back to his Williamsburg apartment, she said. When she declined, he became agitated — following her to the subway station, where he threw a water bottle at her, she said.

She managed to get away from the man — whom cops are now seeking — but not before he took her phone, according to her account.

“I guess he doesn’t take rejection well,” said the victim, a single mother with a 2-year-old daughter. “He was acting like a child.”

He then texted the woman’s friends, pretending to be her, she said.

“I’m all right everyone, just a little drunk but I’m home now,” he allegedly wrote.

She shared the man’s OKCupid profile pictures with police, who are investigating the incident.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/02/gals-okcupid-date-from-hell-followed-and-stole-her-phone/

http://gawker.com/nightmare-okcupid-date-steals-girls-phone-and-imperson-1556964920?

Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:08pm
wow. okc men are so fukkin weird. one of my friends met a guy from there and he somehow got a hold of her phone on their first date and sent her nude photos that were on there to his friends. smh!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:14pm
He has rapist written all over him.....
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:34pm
She dodged the bullet. He had some silence of the lambs planned for her if he could have gotten her back to his apartment. Shudders.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:47pm
I'm glad that she's OK.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:48pm
And people call me fcukin creepy smh.

I shrug off rejection, it's life, it happens. Find someone who likes you for who you are.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:01pm

He looks creepy

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:04pm
She narrowly escaped that psycho!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:17pm
I'm just glad she said no to him in public.

Can you imagine what he would have done if she shut him down behind closed doors with no witnesses?

Psycho probably would have took a lot more than that phone.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:20pm
You ain't meeting no normal eligible men on OKcupid...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic