Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got my Jace Beauty Hair Yall!! (Pic heavy)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DivaKeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DivaKeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got my Jace Beauty Hair Yall!! (Pic heavy)
    Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:56pm
Divas,

First, let me tell you I was not excited about the processing time, the hair took approximately 6 weeks and 5 days to get here. At first I was hesitant to purchase due to the processing time, but I have been burnt so many times over the past 6 months. This time around I was going to make a good purchase. I've only been wearing this hair for 5 days so I cannot give a review, however I can tell you this is some beautiful virgin hair and I'm in love.

I purchased from Nicole 2 years ago when she was getting rid of the last of her Indian hair batches. That hair was beautiful and I still have it. Her customer service was great then and it was great during this purchase.

Specs:
VIRGIN RUSSIAN FEDE- WAVY/CURLY
Length:14-16 &16-18 Inches
Luster:Medium-Low Luster (Low Sheen)

I received 2 18 inch bundles. I installed on a u part wig. At first I thought it wasn't going to be enough but I ended up having some left over. The hair appeared to be trimmed. The hair is shedding a little bit (nothing drastic), it mostly sheds on my brush, i did not cut my wefts and i did not seal. The amount of shedding is probably due to the wefting process and should stop soon.This hair blends SOO well with my 4a/b natural hair. The hair does frizz, this is due to the texture, any raw hair that I've purchased in this pattern reacts this way. The hair holds a curl very well, however it will not hold a curl if it is flat ironed.

Hair straight out of the package

U part....I aways wash my hair AFTER I make my uparts. The hair has not been washed yet

The hair was waayyy longer then I wanted it to be. I am 5 feet. I ended up trimming 2 inches (then I had cutters remorse lol)

Left flat ironed, right natural state

Blending is flawless my hair is LAID honey!!

Flexi rods on flat ironed hair. The curls did not hold up

Texture shot in natural lighting

I posted an initial review on my YouTube channel and I also plan to do more updates if you need more info
YouTube.com/InezMoore

Edited by DivaKeya - Nov 04 2012 at 9:02am
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:11am
Gorgeous pics Divakeya.    I think the shedding will subside once you thoroughly wash and condition the hair.
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:02am
Very Cute!!!
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:44am
I'm starting to want a few bundles of this hair...It looks good.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:50am
Very pretty and looks good on you 
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:02am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Very pretty and looks good on you 

I need to save some money for this hair.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:57am
Pretty girl & hair.
Beautiful blending.
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:21am
looks great
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:19am
Cute, i wanna order but that wait time kills me
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:57am
That hair and your blending look gorgeous! Looks like your patience paid off!!
I tried to click on the YT link, but is says not found?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic