BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I got jacked..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I want to tear that little boy's ass up but this kid fucked up because he was born to Nigerian parents and y'aaaaaaaall know how African parents deal.

May his thieving ass rest in peace. No sympathy for that sticky finger little sh*t.

How do African parents deal with stuff like that??
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:05pm
from what I heard African parents eh easy. *umph*

Glad u got your stuff back Midna.  That was some bullsh*t.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 03 2014 at 1:06pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I want to tear that little boy's ass up but this kid fucked up because he was born to Nigerian parents and y'aaaaaaaall know how African parents deal.

May his thieving ass rest in peace. No sympathy for that sticky finger little sh*t.

How do African parents deal with stuff like that??

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/04/hangerchromethree.jpg

http://www.alliesparty.com/images/extension_cord.jpg

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mens-belt.jpg

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/joetuna66/Sunburned_Butt.png
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:24pm
Ugh what a little thief
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:55pm

What a shame though, I wanted to get elabourate and stage a coup on his little bad ass.

I wanted to head on over to his house and ask him about the game and then prove that little fucker wrong by going into his xbox's memory and seeing the damn save file so his mama could see for herself and then act all cool and calm and say he could keep the game! ...But he's gonna pay for it and since he feels entitled to take whatever of mine he wants, I'll exercise that same entitlement and have him pay with the xbox itself!

It would have been delicious seeing this little boy sh*t a brick. Call me mean, I don't give a fuuuuuck.

He stole from me! Lucky I don't cut his hands off like they do in some middle eastern countries! Hell, in some parts of Africa, they'll tire his ass and set him ablaze!

So you got the game back right?

If his parents are Nigerian his ass should've already been beat. Talk to his mother.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:58pm
I wish a little Nigerian thief would try me. I would anonymously let immigration know about his uncle, auntie, and cousin who are shacked up in his daddy's house. Try me.

Edited by femmemichelle - Jan 03 2014 at 1:59pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:11pm
Bored kids visiting my house get books to read.

Bored kids caught snooping in my house get smacked upside the head with them books 1st. 

Glad you got your game back, and yeah his mama needs to know she is raising a little sticky fingers.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 03 2014 at 2:13pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I wish a little Nigerian thief would try me. I would anonymously let immigration know about his uncle, auntie, and cousin who are shacked up in his daddy's house. Try me.
lol I was cool with midna taking/breaking one of his games but damn!
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:17pm
Lowkey, you ain't shyt.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:59am
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>