Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I got jacked..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:08am
lmao
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:13am
[smokey]whoop his assssss maaaaaaan [/friday]
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:15am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Whole families can catch these hands on the wrong dayStern Smile

LOL

Stern Smile

Reminds me of the sharkeisha meme .. " my hands bisexual   I whoop nigguhs and bitches"
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:54am
DeadNooooooo
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:58am
He gave you bad vibes from the start. I would have left his bored ass on that couch. em.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

He gave you bad vibes from the start. I would have left his bored ass on that couch. em.

You are absolutely right!

Fuck being a good host, that little sh*t can keep his ass seated and ignored!

I am so disappointed in this kid. This is LOW.

And I am DEFINITELY going to fuel the fire by exposing exactly what kind of adult content GTA has to his mom and explaining to her the ESRB rating system so his manipulative ass will never see another rated M game until he is 18.

Hell, I'll help his mama do a clean sweep of his collections so the only games he can play are some stupid kiddie sh*t!

Edited by Midna - Dec 10 2013 at 4:03am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:13am
Midna I thought you were older....I dunno why.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:30am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

yup.  something my boy said years ago still resonates to this day..."damn them kids!   damn 'em!".
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:38am
yeah I definitely wouldn't have left him unattended if i felt some type of way..I'm side eyeing you like a damn hawkDead
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

See, this is why I dont entertain kids. When sh*t goes down I cant threaten to cut a childStern Smile

Yep, I have a soft spot for kids. Rude kids f no, they can get on my nerves. I don't put up with rude ones. Teacher in the family, her things stuff stolen by some kids. Kids have no business going through things. Man if was there, there would be cops that day.

Do you have a camera? If so you could of seen who was in and out. Learn that the hard way. Ask parents first or trick him into answering, and get your stuff back or spank his butt. Did you get it back?

Edited by Starrygurl - Dec 10 2013 at 8:54am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style