I got an IPhone 4s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:32am
WELP imma computer / cellphone & cutting edge technologies techy soooo to date i have 3 cellphones in use/ HTC Windows phone which was Microsofts baby/ Lumia 928 or something of that sort cause it's a android/ and i just had to TRY the apple iphone JUST to see wtf people are ravin aboutSleepy imma techy i LOVE cutting edge technology sooo i try out ALOT to see what gives me easeWink   so far iphone SUCKS because its sooo fukkkin simple sooo i SEE why they give em away for free/ like Dior said she only got it cause AFTER pimpin out a NEW car and more she had to chill on her finances for a second LOL "i see where you comin from on that" PLUS i got family who works for Apple and gives me the whole lowdown and i just enjoy trying out technologyThumbs Up

sidenote: because MOST my family are cutting edge techys we discuss and try out and just buy different stuff to give our input ... depends on what it is ... ill try itLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 27 2014 at 2:35am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:22am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Seeing all of those cute cases for iphones and I have an android

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG...YES....YES....YES...every store i go in..i am like "ooohhhh look at this cute...stop and notice it is for a dayum iphone and i had my lonely t-mobile prism II phone...bare and exposed...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:30am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

ah ok...yea its just annoying to me that all the cute phone cases are only for iphones...

its like yall are a little secret society almost... goodness...

girl it is a secret society....now i have this phone i am trying to find the gawdiess( however u spell it) phone case for it...bling...bling...bling...it out...LOLLOLLOLwhen i had my prism II from Mobile i actually had to order it from aliexpress ....some old blue rubbery ish....not one store,  even those Cellaris kiosks didn't even sell cases for the prism...ALL IPHONES OR GALAXY PHONES...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:32am
@BONJOUR..u can set up your Best buy store with all of those gadgets you and your family haveLOLLOLLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:36am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Jr and Wonderland back up off of Dior!!

LOL i genuinely wasn't being shady, it was more like, this seems to be her year.  i remember a while back she was having some issues so it's cool to see things must be on the upswing with the new car, phone, etc.  i just can't help but to sound snarky sometimes.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:39am
Lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:42am
Geek
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:48am
Staaahp it

Wonderlina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:51am
don;t worry...its all good wonderland...finally it is my time to shine...so much has happened to our family , that i can't even post the situation here...that thread would blow up to smithereens..

I don't mind the sarcasm, but if it involves talking about my daughter/and my situation with her of how it turned out(and it has on here) i won't take kindly at all to it...but hey...

I am still searching for that AARP BOARD TO HANG OUT IN...LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:52am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Staaahp it

Wonderlina

smh, i'm serious.  i haven't even upgraded to the 5 and don't plan on it.  

i feel you, dior...my family is a telenovela right now.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 27 2014 at 3:55am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>