FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got an IPhone 4s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Isn't your 4s used? Of course it drains like crazy. It doesnt happen if it's brand new. They don't even sell those new anymore. Samsung Galaxies have the qworst bettery ever. Its favorite number is 14, 14% LOL. The battery dies quickly and takes forever to charge. I know a bunch of pwople that have a S3, S4, S5, LOL

i got mine  early 2013 brand spanking new NOT pre-owned, they let you know on the site when they're pre-owned (OR) refurbished & certified...they actually do make more than ENOUGH of each model that still won't make it to be activatedWink now IF you go for the refurbished phone that's up to you HOWEVER when purchasing any cellphone i ALWAYS make sure mines is Brand Spankin New ( i dont do refurbished)LOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 26 2014 at 9:34pm
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ahhhh DiorShowGirl BIG BALLIN & soon to be BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL wit itClap
i wanna be like you when i financially grow upWink

i got you something that matches your avi ... heyyyyyLOL    "you go girl"Star

i got the 4S last yr through att for free with 2yrr contract i tossed the contract & kept the phone, took the phone to a local college student who jailbroke that badboy then went to walmart bought a net10 $50 sim card setup/ went into 4S with new sim card switched network carrier from att to net10 & been pimpin it with 3G for $50 bucks with EVERY feature working on the phone & moreLOL
the phone does eat up a battery charge in 3hrs IF you keep the phone fully on (showing the interface @ all times) NOW i just recently began to put push the top button in & the light on the interface turns off which has made the difference of the battery drainingStar the BEST to you!

*taking major notes here of what bonjour baby has done*...u sneeky little debil you...
girl thanks for the purrty pic....the way u went about with your phone above i think i might come to you for a loan...u gettin around the expensive ways and saving $$$$Wink.  

plus this phone was only $1.05 to purchase....

thanks B

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:46pm
inbox me if you have any other questions/ im ballin on a budget with my eye on my prize/ i could care less bout keepin up with the joneses HOWEVER in a matter a few years the joneses gone be str8 goin broke tynna be meLOL

sidenote: it ain't about your age/ race or your shoe size it's how you think it / can you make it work? & i mean EVERYTHING!Lamp

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 26 2014 at 9:47pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:51pm
Don't know if it's been said. Make sure you close out your apps. Turn off auto refresh for you email. Make sure that you allow your phone to completely die every so often.ake sure your iOS is updated
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:53pm
^^^yessss hunty PRnena's truth really makes a difference too^^^

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 26 2014 at 10:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

inbox me if you have any other questions/ im ballin on a budget with my eye on my prize/ i could care less bout keepin up with the joneses HOWEVER in a matter a few years the joneses gone be str8 goin broke tynna be meLOL

sidenote: it ain't about your age/ race or your shoe size it's how you think it / can you make it work? & i mean EVERYTHING!Lamp

definitely will do....thanks ever so much...Wink
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:19pm
My S4's battery is great.
Iono what yall talmbout.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:49pm
^^^^^^^well good for you Sang^^^^^ j/k...LOL  the actual phone i wanted also...have you used the touch device with another s4?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:50pm
Why do people like iphones so much?
bandwagon effect?

they are terribly overrated...
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Why do people like iphones so much?
bandwagon effect?

they are terribly overrated...<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">                    </span>

Because they're user friendly. And not the size of a tablet. And not an android.

Hey MD
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>