Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I found ya'll a best site for lace wig!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
darknlovely_lad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darknlovely_lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 3:44pm

Oh my!  It has been a while since I logged on here, but I could not stop laughing when I saw the post.  I met the owner last year at a  store in the Detroit area.  She mentioned she made lacewigs.  At that time, she was offering a full lace Christmas special----$1,500!!!

Sponsored Links

nitey-nite_babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitey-nite_babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 6:05pm
Then she got installment plans for the closures. LOL Do you ladies think anyone will REALLY buy one of those wigs?
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 6:04am
Those are the ugliest wigs I have every seen the hairlines are horrible the wigs look fake and what idiot would pay 50k for that messDead
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 5:01pm
49k is a down payment for a house....
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 6:31pm
I wonder if anyone is even considering buying from her lol. I have to admit I have sold some stuff on ebay and put it up for a high price just to see if it would sell and it did BUT this is going over board...I mean really.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Looks like they have the actual wig making equipment but ... badddd applications. Bad.

Geesh ALL lace wigs are 'hand made' who are they trying to fool?

But yes, if they can get one sucker to pay 50k ... it's worth this con!! 

...Be-yawn-ce.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by natalie2u natalie2u wrote:

what the hell? plus,who still wear coogi? got the nerve to be selling clothes tooDead

#dead @ coogi #

lmfao😂
YourAudi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote YourAudi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:19pm
Wow!! Lol I called her and said did you mean 49.00 or 49 K!??? She said yes sweetie some are that much bc I'm a wig master!! Lmaooo
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 6:06pm
Now she know good and damn well no ghetto bird that wears roca wear and coogi not gonna pay thousands for a wig. Gtfoh.
kukupops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kukupops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:23pm
Please be careful of these aliexpress vendors. the bad ones lie bad. I bought a full lace wig from Beautypluswigs it was terrible. They offered to fill in the patches. I have sent it back, when I email Beauty plus wigs I get no response. I didn't even leave bad feedback and now it is too late, annoying
Beauty plus wigs are a scam.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>