Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I found some stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hhhgirl74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhgirl74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2011 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

its all good there are still the real deal out there.. Wink

I wish I could find the real SS pills somewhere.  I would almost give my right arm for it.  That was the only diet pill that worked for me.  I lost 13 pounds in a month back in early 2009 by using Super Slim.   I gained back the 13 lbs I lost on SS because no one sells it.  All of the other diet pills didn't work for me (Lida, Lishou, Fruta Planta, Bethel 30, Oxy Elite Pro, Hydroxycut...etc)  Now I am desperate to get back down to 130.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use next?
Sponsored Links

nevasatisfied View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevasatisfied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 11:02am
Originally posted by QueenBeaEsq QueenBeaEsq wrote:

Does anyone have details on reputable sellers?

This ^^^^^ and  Sexi where are you ordering from?
Bayareadream20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bayareadream20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:40pm
Anyone still using this stuff?
FlattytoFatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlattytoFatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:24am
BUMP for results and link to buy .
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 1:50am
I think the formula to most of these have changed their ingredients. They do not work.
shae47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shae47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 6:57am
SS was the business. It really worked, I havent been able to find anything like it in a looooong time. The only thing that is comparable requires a prescription. 
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:00am
Hmmmm, so its time to mention, I might be on to something in the works. I can't say anything yet but I have tested it and its good. I am still doing well with the zi xiu yang classic, but I like to alternate this new supplement.Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, I just need the okay to since the product hasn't launched yet.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 10:00am
I remember this thread! Brings back so many memories...those pills were very potent!
Superfly Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superfly Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:22pm
Can anyone  recommend anything that works?    SS was incredible back in 2009, it seems like everything out there is fake and I really need to get hands on something that works as I need to drop at least 20 lbs :( 

Can anyone suggest suggest anything?  
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:26am
well update on the product. It has officially launched. pm for details. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277
  Share Topic