Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I found some stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 277>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 10:03am

The Different Formula’s

2 day diet Japan Lingzhi slimming formula

3x Slimming Power Japan Lingzhi take 3 pills a day

7 day diet Royal Slimming formula

Imelda Perfect Slim stronger than the others

Li Da Daidaihue the strongest of them all and can only be taken for a limited amount of time.

You will have BM’s but it shouldn’t be watery or constipation shouldn’t occur, if it does you might need to change up to another formula that works better for your body.

Imelda Perfect Slim is made in Hong Kong, and the 2 day diet is made in Japan ( they both produce in Hong kong or China ). The only difference is Imelda don't have lingzhi, but instead ginseng that's supposed to tighten up your skin, and whitening with clear complexion. I'm sorry if I don't have the exact meaning or definition on hand. Imelda also work great! Only if you haven't take any other Oriental weight loss before.

Sponsored Links

s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 10:06am
Sexi...where did you end up ordering yours from?
Thyckecutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 10:11am
What do you recommend taking after the 2day? Is the 3x slimming stronger or u just take more pills?
mzteeairah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzteeairah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 10:24am
i might order some today Approve
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 11:10am
here's the US manufacturer http://www.kmlida.net/lida-usa/product_info.php?products_id=44

they have all of the various types.. some start with the 2 day and after they hit a plateau they switch to Imelda Perfect Slim..

Also there's a slimming tea that helps i had my daughter in law bring me some from japan..

Please give me a chance to get home from work so i can post the information about what to look for in the packaging to get the right product.

You might also find it at asian nail stores they usually have it..

Edited by sexibeach - Aug 05 2008 at 11:16am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 11:26am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

here's the US manufacturer http://www.kmlida.net/lida-usa/product_info.php?products_id=44

they have all of the various types.. some start with the 2 day and after they hit a plateau they switch to Imelda Perfect Slim..

Also there's a slimming tea that helps i had my daughter in law bring me some from japan..

Please give me a chance to get home from work so i can post the information about what to look for in the packaging to get the right product.

You might also find it at asian nail stores they usually have it..

Is this where you purchased yours?
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 11:54am
^^^That's cheaper than Lana Boutique...
allaboutdahair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allaboutdahair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 12:00pm
Is it only in Japan? My mom is traveling to china next week so I have to give her my list so please let me know what to tell her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by s0.k!nky s0.k!nky wrote:

yeah you right but I will wait to hear some testimonials here first if anyone orders from there and they work.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Thyckecutie Thyckecutie wrote:

Originally posted by s0.k!nky s0.k!nky wrote:

yeah you right but I will wait to hear some testimonials here first if anyone orders from there and they work.

Some say that its a good place to order but I didn't order there, I ordered off ebay from easytobefit.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 277>
  Share Topic