Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I found some stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 277>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 8:57pm

^^^What about the ones on Amazon? Legit?

I guess Sexi can fill us in a little more once she's done with testin' em out... Smile

Edited by s0.k!nky - Aug 04 2008 at 8:58pm
Sponsored Links

Thyckecutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by s0.k!nky s0.k!nky wrote:

^^^What about the ones on Amazon? Legit?

I guess Sexi can fill us in a little more once she's done with testin' em out... Smile

I wouldnt trust the ones from Amazon. I have heard crazy reviews on this other forum. After alot of reading there were no coplaints from lana so thats why I ordered from there
Julian2Cool View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julian2Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 12:33am
Originally posted by CARIB_NEWYORKER CARIB_NEWYORKER wrote:

is it the same???

i can't wait to know too!..i got about 10lbs to go in 2wks before my vaca!i'll be checking for updates.

This is exactly what I got when I copy and pasted her description in google lol. Pls let us know how that works for you OP!
Julian2Cool View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julian2Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Thyckecutie Thyckecutie wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

I just got the product today i'm going to start taking it tomorrow.. I'll report by the end of the week how its working.. its a lot of hype about his product b/c it works, apparently to the point you have to be sure of getting the right product b/c some found out its very popular and try to copy the formula so i want to be sure i do a thorough research so that we can be sure to be getting the right original product and not a copy..apparently it works different according to your body but some have loss weight without working out.. the research i'm doing i wanna make sure i give a full report.. I will say that it is a toxic, it prevents the digestion of dietary fat, reducing its absorption by the body after sometime of consumption, body parts prone to fat accumulation (belly, arms, thighs and buttocks) could see dramatic benefits. This unique formula boosts 3 essential benefits: FAT REDUCTION - Lower calories intake, prevents the conversion of carbohydrates and sugars into fat, reduce the fat deposit in the body. 60% FAT ELIMINATION - 60% dietary fat would be eliminated out of the body, reducing fat absorption. FAT BURNING - Speed up the melabolism, increase fat burning rate for burning off excessive fats. It detoxifies the body meaning there will be bathroom time, if you eat something it comes out!

That sounds like the 2 day diet. I ordered from Lanboutique and got great results. Then I went the cheaper route and ordered from this guy easytobefit on ebay and they didnt work the same. Alot of people said it worked great for them. But  After I finish this bottle Im going back to the ones I brought from lanaboutique even though they are a little bit more expensive. These pills actually help with fat loss. I dont know how many pounds I lost because I dont own a scale anymore but my frame really got smallerShocked. It seemed like I had less body fat

Ok your testimony is tempting but I want to be on the safe side, so I will research some more, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Julian2Cool - Aug 05 2008 at 12:38am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 6:53am
the reason i'm taking caution is b/c this product isn't for everybody's body type.. there are some side affects for some people, usually its dry mouth which forces you to drink a lot of water and therefore its necessary to take a vit. to restore your body you gotta be smart about this. some results are faster than some peoples almost immediately, others lose but not as fast but all tend to lose at least 5 bls or 10 lbs in a month and that's for the slow ones..

some of the side affects are sleeplessness, dry mouth, headache (Mostly b/c your appetite is suppress some tend not to eat) but you got to force yourself to eat to speed up your metabolism otherwise its a waste) then there are BM's, and if you've no had intake you can't have out take which is another problem.. that's why eating is important. after 2-3 months your body gets immune, which is good b/c i don't think this is a product you should take for a long term, some people take it for 2 or 3 months and then boom that's when all the weight just falls off.. So it differs for people, i think you should use it and take breaks as you listen to your body and use as just a boost and then eat right and exercise..

I've been reading alot about this, and the best way to learn about this product is by other peoples experience. Which has brought me to the conclusion that its NOT FOR EVERYBODY.

YES THE PRODUCT IS the 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi formula pills, its very controversial b/c their are scam vendors that are making a fake product and selling them as the real deal and people are having bad side affects from the fake product. So you have to know who's for real and what they have is for real. the packaging is key in determining the real from the fake and opening the pill to determine if its the real things. Some just say that some are stronger or weaker than others. but I make sure I have the right product to avoid complications. Now I will give a detailed description of what you should be looking for. Later!

There are different types of versions these products one might work better than the other for certain people I'll name them all once I get the difference of the information. But some are stronger than 2 day diet..People usually start out on the 2 day diet first, and if the plateau then they might switch other. There is also a 3 day diet but that just means you take more than the 2 day diet.

This is how it goes, you take one pill in the morning when you get up, and then have breakfast 30 min. later. you do this for 3 days, then on the 4th day you can take 2 in the morning and that's when the bowl movements are suppose to start. Not loose bowels that's an indication you have the wrong or fake pill and so is constipation. Some people feel that the 2 pills they don't like how it makes them feel and they stick with one a day. I've taken one today and I don't feel all jittery thus far.

A chinese friend explained it like this to me.:

Lingzhi is considered a sacred mushroom, very hard to grow, and even harder to prepare the right way. I used to watch my mom preparing it for my dad and it easily took her a full day to prepare it right. But back then, Lingzhi was considered highly effective in preventing serious disease, but not in losing weight. But it could have been because in Asia, obesity was not a serious problem.

Those who experience vomit and other discomfort, many Asian folk medicines, such as mushrooms and herbs, are prescribed based on your body consition. I donít know the exact term for this Ďbody conditioní, but people are born with different body conditions, such as those who always have higher body temperature, pinkish face due to the body temperature, and warm hands, while there are those who are always pale, thin, and cold. For example, ginseng can do miracle for some, but it can be poison for others. Pregnant women are advised not to use ginseng.

So, if you experience any discomfort, lingzhi is not for you. That is why the manufacturer advise you to take one pill first and continue if only you donít experience any discomfort.

Keep in mind that a poor diet can cause constipation. But dehydration is one of the most common causes, because your body uses water to pass food. So make sure to drink plenty of water, this may help tremendously. And taking a multivitamin a couple hours before taking the diet pill may help, because that is where the poor diet comes in. these pills manages to suppress the appetite significantly. The appetite suppressant works because it tricks the body to think that itís full by increasing serotonin. Serotonin is found in mushrooms as well as some fruits. Most appetite suppressants are useful as a short-term plan but then sometimes after 6 months after the body develops a tolerance and then the medicine becomes ineffective. But they can also have some unpleasant side effects, include Increased heart rate,Increased blood pressure, Sweating, Constipation, Insomnia , Excessive thirst Lightheadedness ,Drowsiness ,Stuffy nose, Headache ,Anxiety , and Dry mouth.So i know that if someone is taking an anti depressant medication in can also cause a chemical inblance. but if this was my situation I would take the vitmin and drink alot of water. Hope that helps

I've taken it today and will give feedback as the day goes by to see how this is working..

These are the ingredients in the pill:

LINGZHI, EBONY, FOX-NUT, TUCKAHOE, SEMAN PRUNI, DIOSCOREAE, WHEAT GERM, NATURE SUBSTANCE.

Tuckahoe also known as Fu ling--Poria cocos, or dried fungus....is a diuretic and is used in Chinese medicine to flush the body and urinary system. This is why there is the dry mouth. You have to drink a lot of water to compensate for the diuretic affect or you will become dehydrated. You can also note if you are dehydrated if your skin is getting flaky/dry. Fighters who often want to "cut weight" will take this herb and sit in a sauna to sweat off 10-20 lbs in one day. This is very dangerous!
The diuretic will work great at the beginning when we have a lot of water retention....then the effect will wane off once our body stabilizes.
Ebony: also known as Diospyros mollis Griff......is used for many different issues and depending on whether it is the flower, root, or bark....it is known to increase white blood cells, is a remedy for ulcers, a remedy for skin disorders, the flower part is used as a laxative and an aid for indigestion and digestion issues.
Fox Nut also known as qian shi or makhana....is used for energy. It is also medicinally used for issues with the spleen and kidneys. It is also used to regulate blood pressure and alleviate arthritis. It cleanses the body.
Dioscorea also known as shun yao....wild yam root, detoxifies digestive system and is used to relieve menstrual cramps. It is also used to treat diabetes.
Semen Pruni also known as bush cherry seed.....is used as a laxative and as a diuretic (removing water). There is A STRONG WARNING about taking this herb. It can cause extreme dehydration.
Overdosing or prolonged use can be harmful. It should not be used long term!
Wheat germ is added to enhance performance, endurance, and stamina.
Nature Substance: no idea what this might be. It's just like how they disguise MSG on food labels now, by listing it as "spices" instead.

What the product Does:

1-/ FAT REDUCTION. Lower calories intake, prevents the conversion of car bohydrates and sugars into fat, hence reduce the fat deposit in the body.

2-/ 60% FAT ILIMINATION. 60% dietary fat would be eliminated out of the body hence reducing fat absorption.

3-/ FAT BURNING. Speed up the melabolism, increase fat burning rate for burning off excessive fats and enable 24 hours execising in the body.

* With appropriate exercise, flabby body parts can be firmed up quickly.
* Contains various natural and berbal essences with no presevatives, free of medicines and heavy metals.

SUGGESTED USAGE: Take one capsule of 2 Day Diet Japan Lingzhi pills before breakfast, 1 time a day, if have not any unconfortable after 3 day, take two capsules before breakfast, 1 time a dat. Start off to take minimum.

Match together with Lingzhi toxin-discharged tea for better effect.

Compliance with Japanese GMP standard

So here's a testimony and I'll be back with More Information later today!:

These herbs were recommended by a friend of mine who is a flight attendant. She lost 18 pounds in a month. I am on my 4th week and have lost 12 pounds. I started taking one a day and increased to 2 a day. I also have been eating a "Vegan diet". Nothing with a "face on it" or any animal by-products. I feel great and I look so much better. It has not been hard at all. I bought the 2 a day herbs at a Oriental vitamin store and noticed that someone has it for sale on ebay. I also bought the tea however, do not really use the tea since I am getting results with the herb pills. Not necessary to buy tea. I took the pills to a American Vitamin Market and asked if they knew what was in these pills. They had heard of some of ingredients, but not all of them. Thought about having them analyzed. Whatever it is they do work and I pray they will not hurt me....but being over weight is really hurting me mentally and physically.

I have been taking these pills for about 5 months now. I love them...I have lost 57 lbs all together. I have had no side affects. I was dieting for awhile before I started taking these and wanted to see a better result...I own a salon in NY and my nail techinician told me about these pills because she is japanese and her whole family takes them if they start to gain weight! I would recommend these pills to anyone that wants to lose weight...I have been very impressed with these pills!

I have been taking 2 day diet pills Lingzhi for 3 months. The first month i lost 25 lbs with no side effects(drinking alot of water, had to make myself eat). Month 2 lost about 10lbs (now the only side effects i am experiencing is leg pain) Low potassium. Then when speaking to my doctor was told i needed to take one a day vitmins with this diet pill.
Purchased at a Vietnam store for $50 dollars for a bottle of 60 pills. I take 1 a day in the am.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 7:04am
Here's some more testimonies:

I've been on the 2 day diet and I have no appetite i even skipped a day at a time and so far i lost 10lbs. in 8 days. i love them but all i can recommend if you can't sleep just take a pill every other day. good luck!

I have been taking them for about 6 months now but I donít take them everyday. I drink a LOT of water and I have adopted much healthier eating habits. I have gone from 191 lbs to 160lbs but it has taken me almost 6 months. I stopped taking them for about 3 weeks and I only managed to gain 1 lb. I just found that when I didn't take them I was going back to being constipated. When I first started taking them I had really bad dry mouth and I felt a bit dehydrated. But after 1 month and drinking lots of water I got back to normal. I stopped taking them every day and now I take them about once every 4 to 5 days. I am a student so I walk everywhere on campus and I exercise about 3-4 times a week. I actually got the pills checked out by a doctor and he did some research on them. He said that the ingredients are all healthy for you but he just didn't trust them because only Russia has done some extensive research on them. I went to have a check up not too long ago and I am incredibly healthy. My friend from Vietnam recommended them to me and she said that she and her family had them checked out by their doctor and that it is all natural and safe. I personally donít trust anything that is not approved by the FDA but so far I have maintained a healthy weight, I stopped taking naps during the day, I eat small meals (about the size of my hand) 4 to 5 times a day, and I feel great. I have gone from a size 14 to a size 8/10 and my breast size has gone down (which is the reason why I wanted to lose weight in the first place). If anyone knows anymore information on these pills I would greatly appreciate it if you keep me informed. I have done extensive research on all the ingredients but I am not sure of the long term affects with the combination of these ingredients.
I've been taking the pills for about 3 weeks and i've lost about 10 lbs. so far. The only major side effect i've experienced is really dry mouth, so if you're going to take it, i would advise you to drink a LOT of water throughout the day. i haven't had any drowsiness or chest pressure. once in a while, i feel really weak and just want to curl up on the floor, but that's just because i need food. Just eat something small before that happens.

FYI.....When I started I was 139, that was 11/21/07. Today I weighed in at 134. I'm don't seem to be losing as much as everyone claims to have in the same amount of time but its just cuz we are all different. I have felt a little dizzy, but only after I first take the pills. Very thirsty througout the day but you should drink lots of water anyway. No changes or issues regarding my bathroom habits however, I've been keeping what I eat to healthy selections. I've noticed that cravings are completely gone, and thats a good thing. Meals are considerably smaller and I have gotten a little moody but not as bad as with the over the counter stuff. My goal is 125....I purchase mine from my nail salon of all places!$45 for 60.

I have been on the 2 day diet pills for about a month and a half now. Initially I lost 22 pounds the first month, YEA!!!!! I have gone down a size in my pants as well. But now, into the 2nd month of them the weight loss seems to be not happening. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not doing anything differently....I wonder why i've stopped losing?

I've been on them for about six weeks and I lost 20lbs in the first month, I have slimmed down considerably with very minimal side affect, mostly drymouth, but that just gives me an excuse to drink more water. Only thing I feel like my appetite is back and I have'nt lost much more since the first month. I take two daily anyone have any suggestions, I have 20 lbs more to go!!

last time i wrote i said that i was having pain in my lower abdomen since taking the pills. but now im fine. and i have lost around 15 pounds so far. i think i have been taking them for around a five weeks now. at first i was losing weight very fast but this past week and a half i havent been losing much. but i think it is also because at first i would exercise ever day and try to watch what i eat, and the last two weeks i havent been able to exercise because i have been SO BUSY with school and work and i have been eating more sweets than before.(with all the christmas candies and cookies and chocolates!) but yeah hopefully soon i will be able to get into a better habit of exercise again. i also think i havent lost much lately because of all the stress from school. but to all the people asking about side effects, don't get too carried away by what people say. because sure there are some side effects that are more common, but everyone will react differently to the pill. for example, i have not had ANY trouble sleeping whatsoever even thought it has been a common problem with other people. but to whoever is wondering if these pills work - they are natural and work great! i have a friend (the one who introduced me to the pills) and she lost like 30 pounds in 2 months. im pretty sure she has lost more by now. but remember everyone will have different results! but they are def. worth a try.

Look like it is a product made in Japan. My mom found out from a friend who took 1 cap per day for 2 bottles( each bottle has 60 capsule) and lost 40 pounds. My mom bought it for me in New Orleans a large asian supermarket call Hong Kong for $50. I have been on this for a week now. Decrease appetite sometimes don't want to eat but I eat fruits and small meals for nourishment, a lil nauseated first few hours but if eat fruits or drink soemthing sweet like diet coke it goes away for awhile, less sleep but not that bad still gets at least 6-7 hours, a lil more engery. Hope that helps.

Hi Becky,
Sorry about your BP. I had the same problem last month and started working out and really watching my diet. I am 3 days into the 2 day diet.

I had a follow up visit w/ my doc today and my BP had gone down and I lost 6lbs! I know it wasn't because of the bills - too early to tell right?

Cardio really made the difference. Here is what I found about the pills. I don't think they contribute to high BP. The first 2 ingrediants and thier benefits:

BTW what color are your pills?

1. Lingzhi - has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antidiabetic, anti-hypotensive, and protective of the liver. It has also been found to inhibit platelet aggregation, and to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.

2. Fox-Nut - Strengthen kidney to preserve essence, deprive dampness to relieve leucorrhea, emission, frequent urination; strengthen the spleen to relieve diarrhea; regulated blood pressure; relieve numbness and aching near waist and knees. It is suitable for arthritis; impotence; and premature aging.

Well I been taking these pills since october, and on the box it says catious for people with heart problems and so on. I been feeling just fine, I started out as 155 pounds, and I am now currently 130 -127. I went from a size 9 to a size 5 - 4 whic is great! I dont have any side effects, I have adapt much healthier habbits cause losing al the weight makes me feel that I have to eat healthier. I drink alot of water to flush out the fat. Don't eat fatty food that been deep fried and so on or you'll get diarrhea. I get constapation sometimes, but thats something I have always dealt with. You should still eat with these pills, and thats how u can keep yourself healthy! dont starve yourself. If you are uncertain about these pills then don't take it, but if you feel that it works for you then go for it. My mom lost 20 pounds too. And we know alot of people who taking it. No one have any side effects. Basically these ingredients just control your apetite thats all. If you work out, it'll increase your weight loss. But make sure you eat and drink healthy. Dont starve yourself, because you'll become light headed. But other than that, they make you feel much lighter. So goodluck to everyone.

I kind of wonder the same thing. We become so desperate to loose weight, and we will do anything to achieve this goal even if it means not knowing or not caring. I have lost weight on this product as well, but I wonder what long-term side affect this medication will have on my body. Right now, I am experiencing uncontrollable itching all over without any visible rash. We are somewhat protected in the United States with the so-called FDA Approval: when an ingredient is "FDA Approved", it means that any claims found on packaging have been scientifically proven to be valid, safe, and effective. This involves clinical testing backed up by documentation and verification of test results. It also includes an FDA inspection of the laboratory and production. We donít know what Japan is putting inside these burgundy capsules, all we know is that they work. I am kind of scared one day we will all see a report about this medication on 20/20 with some sort of bad report. I am going to stop taking them while I am ahead, I have lost the weight I needed to loose, I just hope that my insides are ok.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 8:34am
Great posts sexi. I read alot on these too before I ordered them. I am now on my 2nd bottle. Hope you have good luck with them.
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 9:18am

Thanks Sexi...very detailed info...Clap

Keep us posted on your progress...
I'm going to ATL in about 4 Weeks and I'd love to lose 5-10 pounds before then...

How is it working out for you Thyckecutie?
Do you recommend it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 9:23am
Originally posted by s0.k!nky s0.k!nky wrote:

Thanks Sexi...very detailed info...Clap

Keep us posted on your progress...
I'm going to ATL in about 4 Weeks and I'd love to lose 5-10 pounds before then...

How is it working out for you Thyckecutie?
Do you recommend it?

Yeah I recommend them if they are the REAL ones of course. Appettite suppressent, makes you drink water, keeps you regular, and in all honestly I really think you have actual FAT LOSS with this pill instead of water weight. Of course you are going to loose alot of water weight because it makes you drink tons of water. But yeah so far so good
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2008 at 9:45am
^^^Thanks a lot Thycke...

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 277>
  Share Topic