Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I found some stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 277>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I found some stuff
    Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 8:46pm
I'm still doing my research on this, and its kind of a new hype that suppose to really work with great results, but i don't want post just yet but i'm going to come back with my research.. b/c there are cautions involved and i can't be responsible until i know more to telling others about it.. there are testimonies of 10 lbs in 2 weeks and even some have had 17 lbs in that amount of time.. I'm waiting on my pills to get here on monday might find some to start earlier this weekend and i'll post and let you know..but i'm really excited about it, and i thougt of my BHM sisters that are in this section when i found it.. i'll report soon.. Clap
Sponsored Links

Ms.Joi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Joi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 10:49pm
What's the name of them? Sounds like you found Anoretix.
Thyckecutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2008 at 8:45pm
I know right...fill us in....I want to know. PM me or something lol
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 7:56am
Shocked
Need. More. Details. LOL
Ms.Joi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Joi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 8:08am

I know she will be back with the product and a plethora of information about it. She ALWAYS does.

**whispering to Sexi, You set us up on this one. I saw your post and thought this is a must read, you better get back in here before BHM is standing on your front lawn. LOL**
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 8:10am

OFF Topic...

Ms. Joi...I just googled Anoretix and MAN does that look appealing...
Have you tried it?

Sorry to hijack SEXI!
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 4:31pm
I just got the product today i'm going to start taking it tomorrow.. I'll report by the end of the week how its working.. its a lot of hype about his product b/c it works, apparently to the point you have to be sure of getting the right product b/c some found out its very popular and try to copy the formula so i want to be sure i do a thorough research so that we can be sure to be getting the right original product and not a copy..apparently it works different according to your body but some have loss weight without working out.. the research i'm doing i wanna make sure i give a full report.. I will say that it is a toxic, it prevents the digestion of dietary fat, reducing its absorption by the body after sometime of consumption, body parts prone to fat accumulation (belly, arms, thighs and buttocks) could see dramatic benefits. This unique formula boosts 3 essential benefits: FAT REDUCTION - Lower calories intake, prevents the conversion of carbohydrates and sugars into fat, reduce the fat deposit in the body. 60% FAT ELIMINATION - 60% dietary fat would be eliminated out of the body, reducing fat absorption. FAT BURNING - Speed up the melabolism, increase fat burning rate for burning off excessive fats. It detoxifies the body meaning there will be bathroom time, if you eat something it comes out!
mzteeairah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzteeairah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 5:59pm
tell us!!
the suspense is killin me! LOL
CARIB_NEWYORKER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARIB_NEWYORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 6:00pm

is it the same???

i can't wait to know too!..i got about 10lbs to go in 2wks before my vaca!i'll be checking for updates.
Thyckecutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

I just got the product today i'm going to start taking it tomorrow.. I'll report by the end of the week how its working.. its a lot of hype about his product b/c it works, apparently to the point you have to be sure of getting the right product b/c some found out its very popular and try to copy the formula so i want to be sure i do a thorough research so that we can be sure to be getting the right original product and not a copy..apparently it works different according to your body but some have loss weight without working out.. the research i'm doing i wanna make sure i give a full report.. I will say that it is a toxic, it prevents the digestion of dietary fat, reducing its absorption by the body after sometime of consumption, body parts prone to fat accumulation (belly, arms, thighs and buttocks) could see dramatic benefits. This unique formula boosts 3 essential benefits: FAT REDUCTION - Lower calories intake, prevents the conversion of carbohydrates and sugars into fat, reduce the fat deposit in the body. 60% FAT ELIMINATION - 60% dietary fat would be eliminated out of the body, reducing fat absorption. FAT BURNING - Speed up the melabolism, increase fat burning rate for burning off excessive fats. It detoxifies the body meaning there will be bathroom time, if you eat something it comes out!

That sounds like the 2 day diet. I ordered from Lanboutique and got great results. Then I went the cheaper route and ordered from this guy easytobefit on ebay and they didnt work the same. Alot of people said it worked great for them. But  After I finish this bottle Im going back to the ones I brought from lanaboutique even though they are a little bit more expensive. These pills actually help with fat loss. I dont know how many pounds I lost because I dont own a scale anymore but my frame really got smallerShocked. It seemed like I had less body fat
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 277>
  Share Topic