FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I Found New Surge Plus 14 Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bnbb2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbb2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2016 at 1:56pm
Cool! I'm gonna give these a try...

I really hope that I can get 1 inch NG from biotin alone, like you! LOL Wink

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

i take biotin from Optimal Solutions brand:

http://m.target.com/p/optimal-solutions-strawberry-flavored-quick-dissolve-biotin-tablets-60-count/-/A-15022596
Sponsored Links

AngelaLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2016 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by bnbb2000 bnbb2000 wrote:

Originally posted by AngelaLeigh AngelaLeigh wrote:

Well I just finished off my netwurks & I have to say I am quite impressed, I have obtained a little over a inch! Very pleased. My hair grows uneven so the growth was very noticeable. Going to purchase a couple more bottles today!

Hi Angela!

How long did it take for you to get the inch of growth?

Also, did you try mixing the MN with it? How did that turn out for you?

TIA! :)

I obtained the growth in a month which was pretty shocking! I now use my mix everyday directly on my scalp as my first goal is getting both sides completely caught up with each other. Then moving on to getting to waist length. Also before I go to bed & after I have prepared my hair I give myself a nice all over mist.

I was telling my hubby the other day my goal is to be waist length by October. I didn't quite like how he was lookin as it giving me the impression he didn't believe what I was sayin so, now it's REALLY on! Angry

Wow! That's awesome growth! :)

Were you using Xcel by itself back then when you got the inch? Or were you using the Xcel + MN + Megatek then?

Why thank you! Wink

I was just using the Xcel by itself.

Hey Angela,

I've been trying to reply for like a month now, but I couldn't log back in after I changed my email address for some reason. SMH  :-|

Girrllll, go head and get that waist length and flip it in your husband's face when u get there in October. LOL

So, now you use Netwurks with the MN mix (currently)? If so, are you getting faster and more results this way?

I just started using it a few days, but I left the house  without it (now on vacation)...And I'm missing it b/c I'm so anxious to see how well it work for me. Confused

See that's why I hate going out of town because I have to drag so much sh*t with me. I gotta have all my hair stuff, skin products, vitamins, etc. And I become so panicked when I realize I have left something. Like I can't be away from it for a day or two. LOL

I'm still using the mix that contains the Netwurks, MN & the old Megatek & I love it! It's working great for me, I think I'm obtaining quite a bit of length from that in addition to my vitamins.

bnbb2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbb2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2016 at 1:38pm
Angela,

Too funny! LOL

Glad you're still getting great growth from your mix.

I'm gonna start with the Netwurks first and I hope I can get 1 inch from there. Then, add some vitamins + other mixes in the future (maybe).

Thanks! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 6:52pm
Sounds like a good start! I hope you see some good progress!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2016 at 3:32pm
Any updates? Is anyone still using Xcel-21?
I bought some today.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2017 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I gained half an inch by applying half an ounce in my scalp in the am and another 1/2oz in the pm.
I used a bottle applicator with a slant tip instead of spraying. My hair felt drier after a while though.

I bought some today and I am ready to restart! I will be applying one ounce at night. I don't have time or patience to do it twice a day. I will be generous with conditioner in the morning because this stuff dries my hair.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2017 at 8:31pm
I forgot to spray it on this morningOuch
I will spray some on now and some b4 I go to bed. Will try to do 2 a day until the bottle is empty.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 11:33pm
i have been using it daily but i wouldn't say it is one ounce daily or else the bottle would have ended already. i have been using maybe half an ounce a day, sometimes more if i have time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2017 at 9:28pm
I'm still using the spray only at night. A while back I was using this in a mix & I got really good results. I just got too lazy to whip up another batch. Starting today I'm going to start using it twice a day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic