FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I Found New Surge Plus 14 Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovelyjourney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Found New Surge Plus 14 Today
    Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 7:16pm
Hi ladies. I was in the beauty supply today and walked by and saw this bottle on the shelf. When I saw the front said "muccopolysaccharides" I was like hold up is this the new Surge???

Looks like all the original ingredients are here except for glycerin.

Is called XCEL 21. I can't upload the picture Angry

Heres the website. http://www.netwurksxcel21.com/ 

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 7:48pm
where did you find the ingredients for this product? i looked at their page but it had no info
and their facebook page only has pictures of the stores selling it or of people holding the bottle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 8:12pm
i have the bottle and i figured out how to post the picture
it was $6.99 in the store

Edited by lovelyjourney - Jul 27 2015 at 8:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 8:14pm
heres the front of the bottle
Tongue

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 9:26pm
wow!  I had given up hope. How do these ingredients compare to the original?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 9:36pm
All the ingredients match except glycerin is not on the bottle
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2015 at 1:20am
Can anyone post how the old version worked for them, did they stop making it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2015 at 1:25am
A new company is making it they are on Facebook
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2015 at 6:40am
Thanks for the tip, I will try that product.
On page 3 of this article it states that Aphogee Two Minute and many of the ApHogee products also contain glycosaminoglycans (mucopolysaccharides) 
So if you use one of them, you're already covered.
Incidentally, the ApHogee 2 Minute and ApHogee  Pro Vitamin Leave in contain this but  both also contain SULPHUR which is key in many growth aids like NJoy's oil, Liquid Gold Suiphur, Shapley's MTG. You get all of that already in Aphogee.

So although I will buy this product, I want you to know you don't have to be a product junkie. I have 3 conditioners in my bathroom and Aphogee 2 min is one of them and it does contain mucopolysaccharides. Joico Moisture Recovery also contains a related saccharide.The benefit of this or the Aphogee pro vitamin leave in is that they are leave ins. I HAVE left Aphogee 2 min in my hair before covered with Keracare Humecto or Joico . I also like that this product contains biotin thoughThumbs Up

Also note that Joico Moisture Recovery also contains oligosaccharides which is related to mucopolysaccharides, and is great for hair growth. BTW when oligosaccharides and mucopolysaccharides are low in a fetus, the child develops mongolism. See also http://www.google.com/patents/EP0211610A2?cl=en for more on the hair growth properties of these saccharides.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 28 2015 at 8:09pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2015 at 2:45pm
there are tons of old threads on BHM about how it worked.... but it was discontinued before 2010; no one knows why.

here are the ingredients that someone posted on an old thread:

Water, Cetrimonium CHioride, Propylene, Glycol, Muccopolysacharides, Hydorlyzed Keratin Protein, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Polyquatemium-7, Biotin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA.

eta: here's a thread with tons of links for threads about surge 14

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/compiled-surge-info-thread_topic81706.html?KW=surge

ps: i am buying it tooLOL

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 28 2015 at 2:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic