BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally got it done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:39pm
pm sentBig smile
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

www.foundhair.com

I'm sorry but this pic from his website cracked me up.

Real Hair Transplant Patient
Actual Patient

LOLLOL I know I was like ummm that is a weave.. I had to go look through the patient pics

Are you sure you wanna trust this man? LOL I think white people have no clue about what is going on with black women's hair. They just accept whatever they see like "okay."

Home » Photo Gallery » Women Hair Transplant Photos
Real Hair Transplant Patient

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:57pm
@liesnalibis..LOL.the actual AA patient photos look good but I am still not sold on him, he was the only Dr. in my area  who actually have AA real patient photos. They just updated the website because all of these crazy pics, ads and pop ups were not on there before, it was just the patient before/after
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:08pm

@Suga- I am texlaxed and have tried to transition a few times to natural but never made it past 25wks. I see a lot of pics from women on the Dr's sites with relaxers and braids, I thought that would cause trauma to the new hair.
Would you recommend transitioning to natural before opting for the procedure?
Do you have any recommended sites you suggest so I can get more information about the procedure and different methods?

Were you able to wear wigs(with no combs) after the procedure? What are your options for hair coverage while the hair grows?

Missofisticated  I don't think the hair texture matters. I've seen women with relaxers and braids  get this done. The doctor is taking the hair from the root. It will still be in its natural state when it grows out. I think you will be fine. As far as coverage I was on a 2 week vacation from work so I was at home with my head out but if I needed to go out I wore a hat. For church I wore a u-part wig with the top opening out with no combs and a berret. Your head will still be numb for a super long time. Matter of fact my head is still numb. If I scratch at the top I can't feel it. I forget who sold me a upart wig that had the opening out and she had it customed to start behind the hairline so it was perfect. I wore that with a cute beanie and berre'(sp).
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:37pm
You are a brave woman Suga . Looking good . Do you have any weave stash laying around ? Send pm . Embarrassed
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

You are a brave woman Suga . Looking good . Do you have any weave stash laying around ? Send pm . Embarrassed

LOLLOL Right! Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:48pm
girl that stash I got will be keptLOLLOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:50pm
[QUOTE=sugabanana]girl that stash I got will be keptLOLLOL
[/QUOTELOLCryCry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:53pm
Lol @India

I hope you heal quickly!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:20pm
Hey pity thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>