Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I finally got it done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:23pm
Sure sharing is caring.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:35pm
I'm late but congrats suga and thanks for sharing the pics!
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:40pm
It looks like it's coming along great! I'm glad the hair will grow back near the scar! You're so brave! :-)
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:12am
congrats and thanks for sharing
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Suga... if it doesn't take, does he redo the procedure again.

Queen I was reading on a hair transplant forum how a black guy got a botched surgery done. From the pics that he showed it didn't look like mine. He fly to India and got his done and his looked horrible. I felt really bad for him...matter of fact everyone on the forum felt bad for him. You have to do some real good research. I don't think that doctor specialized in black hair and just took that guys money. His excuse was the hair was too curly to extract.Confused The guy fought a good battle and was able to get his charges reversed by his credit card company. They do have doctors that do corrective surgery also.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:53am
I feel so happy for you Suga . Your hubby sounds like one of the most supportive , loving man a wife could pray for . Please pm when you have that big hair stash sale lol . Thank you for sharing and Happy New year .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I feel so happy for you Suga . Your hubby sounds like one of the most supportive , loving man a wife could pray for . Please pm when you have that big hair stash sale lol . Thank you for sharing and Happy New year .

He is cos I made him take out the rest of my stitches with the tweezers and those nail scissors. He was like Hol still gurl. The 1st few days he was taking care of me and all. I told him we wouldn't have to be going through this if he didn't call me patchy patchyConfusedConfusedLOL. You know I gotta blame him for something.

I showed him G-Kisses pic she had up and I told him that was the after picture of someone else's.

Oooh I'm going to hayellllllLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I showed him G-Kisses pic she had up and I told him that was the after picture of someone else's.

Oooh I'm going to hayellllllLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Watch it nah!
I don't want to see you standing in hell, from high atop my perch at the Pearly Gates, watchin' you, Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson trade stories about how to put y'all heads out   

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 08 2014 at 1:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:53pm
I found another closer pic of the grafts yall. Just for informational purposes for those lurkers doing research. 
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:44pm
Really great post - thanks for sharing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style