Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally got it done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Congrats!  I'm planning to get a  hair transplant in my eyebrows.  I love a lot over plucking in my 20s.  I'm looking to do this in Feb/March.

Where are they taking the hair from?   Are you getting them implanted in a natural arched style?
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I wonder why Naomi Campbell never had this done

Maybe its just as easy for her to slap on a wig then to go thru the rigors of surgery. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:55am
Suga.. were you awake during the procedure?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:17am
YAY Suga!! I'm happy for you and wish you the best, and I hope your hair grows fuller and longer than all these girls on here who think theyre special cause.. let me stop hating

And LOLOL @ the George Jefferson comment..reminded me of your Freddy Douglas comment. I love people who can make fun of themselves

Edited by Lite Brite - Dec 22 2013 at 4:17am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 6:17am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So my face literally looks like someone hit me with a book but it doesn't hurt at all. Its just swollen from the fluids. Here is a close up shot of my scalp now. 
[/URL]

Wow! I support you girl! I am so happy for you.

.. this is all quite fasinating actually.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:32am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Suga.. were you awake during the procedure?

I was awake during the whole procedure watching MTV's teen mom. I couldn't find the bravo channel.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:46am
Ok Update yallll.... 

Hubby was pissed at the nappy bush in the back cos it was hard for him to help me wash the back since I couldn't comb it so he cut it all offAngry. So here are better pics of the stitches and donor area. Stitches will be taken out tomorrow. Dr. said 10 days max even though the sutures are dissovleable he said not to let them sit longer. He also mentioned that the scar depends also on how long you let the sutures sit on your head. To me the scar doesn't look that obvious. 

Edited by sugabanana - Dec 23 2013 at 10:23am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:11am

Edited by sugabanana - Dec 23 2013 at 10:18am
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:51pm
OUCH!!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:01pm
that scar isnt bad at all.  its gonna heal nicelyThumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System