Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally got it done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:26pm
Congrats Sugabanaramma !!!!!!Tongue

I had no idea , Happy for you *salsas*
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:37pm
congrats!
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:45pm
Wow!

You are so candid. I wish more people would seen that this happens and stop being so judgmental.

BTW, love your lashes!

Congrats!
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:01pm
Congrats suga. I have a huge forehead. Could do with having more hair at front to lower my forehead
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:16pm
Ah Suga good for you doing this. I only knew of transplants from what they showed of that John guy with 8 children from tv. Glad that you shared and let other women know now. There is help for some with thinning. This seems a much more long term solution than the rogaine etc. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:04pm
wonderful. what did they tell you about the chances of infection etc? i find this procedure very interesting...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

here's another video that he recently done for lowering the hairline. I'll be updating my progress as time goes by. I woke up this morning with slight mega mind on my forehead and had to sleep upright with those airplane pillows. but its only for a week.

are you sure you want your hairline so far down shug? it looks to me that it just needs to be lowered a little bit, but not so much...

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:18pm
congrats!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

here's another video that he recently done for lowering the hairline. I'll be updating my progress as time goes by. I woke up this morning with slight mega mind on my forehead and had to sleep upright with those airplane pillows. but its only for a week.

are you sure you want your hairline so far down shug? it looks to me that it just needs to be lowered a little bit, but not so much...

Hey wildfire that's not me. If my hair were like hers I would've kept my 10k. I didn't even have hair in my crown to do a middle part sewin.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:44am
Update yall....

So if your going to do this you need to take atleast a week off. Day 1 and 2 are ok as far as pain. No issues with that at all. Day 3 and 4 is for the swelling. It starts to move down to your face from your scalp. So all the fluids and numbing injections stuck underneath your scalp has to flow some where and where does it go? To your forhead. Yesterday I was megamind. Today i'm puff daddy. Face is swole but i don't care cos i'm still going out shopping with my chanel shades.LOL You have to sit upright when you sleep for a couple of days so the fluids can seep down. So I sleep with one of those airline neck pillows upright. 

You also have to remember to wash the donor site really well so you won't get infections. You dab the grafts but you wash the back real good. He gave me dissolveable sutures so I won't have to go back to get them taken out. You'll have to keep them in for 10 days. 

I still think its worth every got dang cent!!! Let me find something to sell around this house so I could make these payments and pay off my card quick!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>