BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I finally got it done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:00pm
I was gonna ask a question... but I think it's stupid so I won't...

Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:13pm
thank you....thank you for sharing. I am so glad I came across this post... I have been contemplating getting it done for my crown and temple areas for a few months now but I need to do more research. I have a few concerns though, my problem is I have hypothyroidism and had a partial thyroidectomy about 2 mths ago and my skin has developed keloid scarring and now I know that would happen with my scalp. The other concern is I don't want to pay all that money and have my hair still fall out due to my medical condition since hair loss is common with my condition. I need to find a Dr in my area the specializes in AA hair transplants. I have been looking at Dr. Epstein at www.foundhair.com
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I was gonna ask a question... but I think it's stupid so I won't...

Girl you better ask. BHM says there's no stupid question. Just ask Model.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:25pm
Wow, that does look great! For people who have had hair loss and then a surgery to correct it, do they try and caution away from certain hair styles so that this wont happen again or will this hair be just as strong the hair that naturally grew from your scalp prior to the hair loss?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:30pm
I'm so glad you updated because you've been in my thoughts and prayers.
You've opened a window for me because I have very thin (transparent) sides and I've been considering this so Thanks for sharing.Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:35pm
@Suga- I am texlaxed and have tried to transition a few times to natural but never made it past 25wks. I see a lot of pics from women on the Dr's sites with relaxers and braids, I thought that would cause trauma to the new hair.
Would you recommend transitioning to natural before opting for the procedure?
Do you have any recommended sites you suggest so I can get more information about the procedure and different methods?

Were you able to wear wigs(with no combs) after the procedure? What are your options for hair coverage while the hair grows?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:36pm
This hair is just as strong as the hair before the hair loss. The graft is implanted at the root. So the hair takes shape from the root. There are no chemicals or damage to the hair shaft at this point since its completely in its natural form.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

www.foundhair.com

I'm sorry but this pic from his website cracked me up.

Real Hair Transplant Patient
Actual Patient

Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamillah81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:37pm
Looking good suga. Thank you for sharing and for all of the updates, also.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

www.foundhair.com

I'm sorry but this pic from his website cracked me up.

Real Hair Transplant Patient
Actual Patient

LOLLOL I know I was like ummm that is a weave.. I had to go look through the patient pics
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic