BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I see Khandi still rockin that Ronald McDonald hair

the wedding was in June.

Anyways, the wedding was beautiful. I don't feel like she needed an entire show though. I like her dress on film but in pics (when first posted, not so much)

You can tell Gregg really does love her but Idk if she feels the same.I get the feeling she went back to Greg because there wasn't much pickings out there for herConfused. She seems stand-off(ish) to him. 

Sponsored Links

jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 9:13am
For some reason I don't trust Greg. He always seems to say the right thing. He's a smooth talker. I think he only remarried Nene, because He's broke now and Nene has money.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I see Khandi still rockin that Ronald McDonald hair

the wedding was in June.

Anyways, the wedding was beautiful. I don't feel like she needed an entire show though. I like her dress on film but in pics (when first posted, not so much)

You can tell Gregg really does love her but Idk if she feels the same.I get the feeling she went back to Greg because there wasn't much pickings out there for herConfused. She seems stand-off(ish) to him. 

I got that vibe from the show too. My thing is if you choose to make amends with your ex and reconcile the marriage, then move forward. But don't be like "yea, we're making up, but please believe that I can easily replace you". Nene has a lot of masculine energy tooDead
But I wonder if she humbled down a little now that her shows are canceled...

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:28am
Right! She def need a slice of humble pie.

Gregg and NeNe both love each other I think NeNe didn't want ti look like the fool who took him back because everything was so public.

I did not like her dress either, the top maybe but def not the bottom.She was feeling faint because of those tight under garments and all those lights lol

Did you see how Khandi's mon walked away when she was asked how soon Khandi should get married? Messy messy lol
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:30am
Momma Joyce need to sit down somewhere. You would think she done found someone by now to keep her preoccupied. Especially with that pin-up photo shoot she hadLOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:34am
It was a great segway for next week
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 12:39pm
lol @ one poster saying you can tell he loves her and the next saying he's with her for the money.

The wedding looks pretty though.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 12:51pm
i thought the ceremony was beautiful

but all the other shenaBrothans i feel like were for 'tv'

i'm glad to see NeNe come up...she is doing her thing...love it!
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 1:00pm
So did the fired wedding planner when her lawsuit?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:14pm
That wedding planner was unprofessional and arrogant.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>