Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't understand why ratchet people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:18pm
YES what the mom did is effed up, but your telling me that a 12,15, and 17 year old cant clean up a house? Im sorry but if I lived in that house and I realized that it was as messed up as one of the kids did, I wouldve cleaned it up. Thats crazy to me.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

YES what the mom did is effed up, but your telling me that a 12,15, and 17 year old cant clean up a house? Im sorry but if I lived in that house and I realized that it was as messed up as one of the kids did, I wouldve cleaned it up. Thats crazy to me.

Que? Those kids are messed up in the head too, most likely. You really can't put a sane person in the same situation as an insane person and expect the same reaction.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:22pm

if that's how u grew up, why do you think you'd know how to do better
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:24pm

Adults can't even keep a regular house clean and somehow you expect children who are living in those circumstances to somehow clean up? Children who aren't being fed well, being attacked by bugs, and are under extreme stress are supposed to somehow clean up and maintain a house?

It just amazes me that people can't even have the slightest bit of compassion or empathy for others and go right to victim blaming.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:25pm
Thats why I explicitly stated that one of the children knew that his living conditions or familial situation was wrong when he asked if he could be placed in another home and showed his teeth. He knew that his situation wasnt right. Im definitely not blaming the kids though.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:27pm

Thats why I explicitly stated that one of the children knew that his living conditions or familial situation was wrong when he asked if he could be placed in another home and showed his teeth. He knew that his situation wasnt right. Im definitely not blaming the kids though.

to know it isn't right, and to know how to change it are different things though
gotta put yourself in their shoes 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:29pm
so they just gone snap pics of ajackson's kitchen like we aint gone noticeConfused
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:33pm
I stayed in a messy ass once I cleaned it dirty things creep me out
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:40pm
Awful . Life in prison with torture for a evil person like her. Poor babies . We need more funding and social workers that actually follow up on cases like her dirty butt . I donate my time and money to abused children . I plan to adopt a abused child next year if my health improves . I never saw so much harm against children growing up . Hurts my soul .

Edited by india100 - Mar 27 2014 at 7:44pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:40pm
This has been that way for years one. Second they left the kids because they were black. They would have been burning rubber to save some blonde angel children. They rated them a low priority.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>