Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I dont typically use the word hater, but

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:44am
Would you guys consider talking about a situation in which you personally were wronged/venting about someone you live with/venting about a co-worker in the same pool of gossipy/hater negativity?
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Would you guys consider talking about a situation in which you personally were wronged/venting about someone you live with/venting about a co-worker in the same pool of gossipy/hater negativity?

No.
Sharing your life experience is healthy. Bashing someone over something that doesnt impact your 3 F's is not.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:02pm
I like YouTube but I could care less about their personal lives I don't like gossiping either it's pointless.

Edited by rell85 - May 02 2014 at 2:04pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:06pm
1 star thread

0.00000000001% haterd energy excreted
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 1:19am
For me, the words "hating/hater" implies jealousy.
The people that usually toss that word the most, usually have the least going for them.
I'm not sure of the true definition, but from my observation, it's a popular word for the type of people that live a lifestyle that's chocked full of self destructive actions and thoughts, that have this unrealistic view that they will not be held accountable or judged for their rather common displays of ignorance and stupidity.

They're usually in a situation that folks with common sense would have no desire to be in. Lol
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 1:49am
Not familiar with the site, but reading what someone puts out on the Internet is not wrong. Like you said, you sometimes come away with useful info.    
Responding with hurtful/negative comments is hateful, we must consider how we would feel reading hateful/negative comments directed at ourselves.
Talking about things among your friends maliciously is not the best, but is still considered 'kitchen table talk', as long as it does not get back to the person you're speaking about . Another thing to consider is, how you feel after making these comments.
We all have just a little bit of that within us, some can keep it under control, others cannot, or chose not to care who they hurt.

My two cents
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 3:10am
Ain't nobody hating on that lost hoodrat.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 3:23am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ain't nobody hating on that lost hoodrat.

I actually think people are thoughLOL, not the majority but people are. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:28am
I am a connoisseur of information .....ok im a gossip, not coz i give a fck abt people but coz i have a curious mind.i always need to know and my memory stores random useless sh*t that doesnt help me.

The main thing that annoys me: dont judge me that im a mongering gossip but when you wanna catch some juicy tea you come to me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic