Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't think this has been discussed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't know how it works in other countries but here they will force a successful business to close due to citations stemming from f*ckery that the owners really have no control over.

yep. happened to one of my favorite spots in dc back in the day.

eta:  once folks started getting shot in teh parking lot, I couldn't go back anyway. But they were forced to close.

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 01 2014 at 8:21pm
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:45pm
As if whites and other races don't do the same. They do. They just are not stereotyped as all doing it. One white woman does something foul yet they are supposed to be the height of beauty and class. I don't clown like that and can understand wanting it to stop. However racism doesn't exist because of the behavior of some of us. The pres is one of the most educated and yet The most Disrespected due in large part to the black in him.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:46pm
people getting drunk and acting stupid crosses class and color lines, but the guns in party places like clubs, concerts, picnics, etc definitely need to stop.
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

As if whites and other races don't do the same. They do. They just are not stereotyped as all doing it. One white woman does something foul yet they are supposed to be the height of beauty and class. I don't clown like that and can understand wanting it to stop. However racism doesn't exist because of the behavior of some of us. The pres is one of the most educated and yet The most Disrespected due in large part to the black in him.

This. I live in an area heavily populated with Latinos. One of my best friends is Latina so I go out with her sometimes. Latino clubs have a lot of fights as well. The last time I went I saw at least 15 guys being taken out by security. BUT Man their security team was on it!!!

Plus I know officers who have provided security for other Latino clubs and they complain that they get sloppy drunk and fight each other. Not only that, they also try to attack the officers. My point is all type of men get violent when drunk, whites as well.

However, Blacks get the negative rep because of our skin color and the stereotypes. To some extent this affects our mentality. We have to consciously realize that yes it's a very serious problem. However it's not something that only blacks do but we get the social stigma because our skin color makes us the most targeted. We have to learn how to solve the problems in our community without negatively generalizing ourselves. (you have an issue with young black men misbehaving because that are the majority of customers and you are too lax with you policies and not aggressive with your security. If you had an all Latino club it would be the same issue)

With that being said, I'm with Afro on this; a very large part of the problem is young immature men, lax door policies, and insufficient security. If you want an upscale environment without the nonsense, you need to have: a strict dress code,a  preferred age (over 25) , an active security force (dial it up a notch by having police officers on site), and etc.

Edited by jayjaynonie - Mar 01 2014 at 9:27pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 2:56am
Funny, we were in traffic for CIAA and saw security beating a guy on the ground, his gf tried to help and they knocked her ass out too. I'm thinking where is this guys friends? It was pretty sad, the guy kept trying to fight back and they just kept stomping him.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:28am
its about time colosseum shut anyway

needs a serious revamp

i do remember when ezkiel's shut in lewisham, they lit and sliced his ass up something serious

it was never the same
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:00am
welp...3 of the hole in the wall dives I've been going to since i was in college...are still open...lmaoooo
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

They've had to shut down several bars here due to shootings in the parking lot and surrounding neighborhoods and people getting murdered in the hallway. Even a club that had hip hop night only on one day of the week was shut down. Niccas just don't know how to act. Let it be what it is.

this. it's fucced up but it's true.  I've seen a few bars come in go in black areas in Boston.  Some shut down not even 6 months after the "Grand Opening".   Anytime when I ask my boy what ever happened to...he'll just say "Grand Opening, Grand closing" as a way of saying nig.guhs was out of order, somebody got shot/fighting etc and the sh*t got closed down. Sorry...certain...demographics have a way of attracting trouble.

U don't get that kind of trouble (usually) at a lounge.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:10am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

There's a mall here in LA that used to be called Fox Hills Mall...that mall is big and they have space to open a movie theater there but instead youngster spend their time just walking around, or shopping or eating. I asked a friend why they don't bother opening a theater there to bring more $$$$$ and he said it was because it was a black mall and they didn't want to repeat the shooting that happening over Crenshaw or some other movie theater in a mall in mid-city.

So I understand that some blacks misbehave but it sucks that when white youngsters misbehave it is not publicized as much (or they have their parents called and that's it).

I remember Fox Hills Mall.  What is it called now?
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:55am
Funny I think this really happens everywhere, In Amsterdam we have a few black parties and they are always heavily secured and there is the same stigma of blacks always starting fights etc but it is usually after the party ends. I just think that the combination of liqor and big egos ruins it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>