BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't think this has been discussed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:44pm
I don't know how it works in other countries but here they will force a successful business to close due to citations stemming from f*ckery that the owners really have no control over.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:48pm
lol

90% of the time black bar owners dont want to cough up on private security
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:58pm
Afro she followed up on another post talking about security and how they don't really have power. It's on the fb page
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Afro she followed up on another post talking about security and how they don't really have power. It's on the fb page
then change your door policy

im not buying it to be honest

these guys have a wack door policy

and a wack security to boot

so you say 12-15£/hr ... well seems to me its a trade off, pay them more and you get guys who put in the work

its easy to blame patrons when you operate on a weak policy just to make a dollar

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:01pm
There's a mall here in LA that used to be called Fox Hills Mall...that mall is big and they have space to open a movie theater there but instead youngster spend their time just walking around, or shopping or eating. I asked a friend why they don't bother opening a theater there to bring more $$$$$ and he said it was because it was a black mall and they didn't want to repeat the shooting that happening over Crenshaw or some other movie theater in a mall in mid-city.

So I understand that some blacks misbehave but it sucks that when white youngsters misbehave it is not publicized as much (or they have their parents called and that's it).

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 01 2014 at 7:02pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't know how it works in other countries but here they will force a successful business to close due to citations stemming from f*ckery that the owners really have no control over.

I guess in Brazil they don't force business to shut down, they just kick out the troublemakers.
I was trying to find this news that I read about how in Brazil they are forbidding black teenagers to go to the mall. The reason is that they act up and that's why they are being forbidden to go to the mall, unless they are shopping, and being poor, black and a teenager... they can't go inside anymore. There was a video on youtube showing a bunch of them sitting on the floor with their heads down, police around them, and a bunch of people recording and taking pics.

I think it is awful not because of their self-esteem and how those prohibitions will affect them in life, but also because Brazil is hosting the World Cup this year, and the white tourists will see black people being mistreated, and, well, think it is ok to do the same.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:05pm
oh another thing the westend clubs are manned by off duty police/army geezers and there's still problems.. the difference is they are paid more and are effective

these club owners go to the nearest local gym, find the biggest meathead who can pay for his doorman license without training and offer him a gig..

nigguhs lift a lil weight and think they are doormen.. with no training in control and restraint, probably juiced up too.. and nigguhs on juice have egos.

im sorry .. im still not buying her excuses..

Edited by afrokock - Mar 01 2014 at 7:06pm
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Are you telling me that the black across the pond aren't perfect?

LOL

I'm sure it's still AA mens fault though

of course, cause we know, AA make all the blacks in the diaspora look bad. Big smile
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:06pm
another thing they can try is upping the age limit to 25+ and dress code.
it helps.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:07pm
Two of the black clubs around here closed.
But they were sh*tty anyway.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>