Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't think this has been discussed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don't think this has been discussed
    Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 4:55pm
But basically the story is thi

A black owner of quite a successful bar (ahh memories as I used to go there quite often back in the days) called the Fridge Bar in South London posted on the fridge bar facebook page an open letter to black boys and women to stop making trouble as our bars are being shut because we as a people don't know how to behave. I saw the article this morning in the Daily Mail and felt a way. But when reading the Facebook page, daily mail didn't tell the whole story. I kinda agreed with the woman.

I'm on phone. Can someone please post the letter. It's at the fridge bar facebook page. Thanks
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 4:57pm
Are you telling me that the black across the pond aren't perfect?
Lemme go see if I can find this letter for you.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:01pm
It felt like she was airing our dirty laundry but so much truth in her words. Mainstream media has picked up the story now and are justified in saying...told you so...coming from the horses mouth that's the different. I really hate typing on phone so forgive mistakes etc. It's tiring typing
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:01pm
This?

OK. A controversial post. If you are easily offended then stop reading from here. At Fridge Bar we try to provide an environment where customers can enjoy themselves in peace. We have barred many people for abuse to staff, stopped under 21's from entry, refused to allow certain promoters to use our venue because we know that they attract a certain demographic who are inclined towards disruption of other peoples enjoyment. 

Have you all been noticing what is happening in S London and wider London in general? Here are a list of clubs that have closed down in the past couple of years in S London:- White House, Monseignor, Blue Ice, Iroko, George IV, Telegraph, Veranda, Mass, Babalou, El Penol, Hidden, Mint Bar, Brockwells, Sebastians & Dex. Most have remained closed and the owners have left the business entirely. I know virtually every single owner. Almost every single venue has closed because of violence, the threat of violence, disrespect to their staff and coming to the inevitable conclusion that it is better to close than putting up with that bullsh*t. Venues such as Hidden and Colosseum which is closing soon will tell you of the horrendous problems that they experienced. They are closing due to redevelopment. But speak to the promoters of Circo Loco, AudioWhore or Back to 95'. You might be shocked at what they have to say.

The absolute majority of people who have disrupted theses venues are black men and increasingly some black women. There, I said it. It is true, I have witnessed it and there is both anecdotal and empirical evidence that what I say is true. Venues that have remained open now only allow majority black events if they pay a massive premium and even then they have to complete a 696 form to ascertain whether the police will allow the event to go ahead. Some are now accusing the venues and the police of being 'racist' in their application. Personally I know this to be horsesh*t. Licensing officers inLambeth is in the best shape ever. They are fair, impartial and assist venues who are doing the right thing. 

Unless and until young black people (18-35) learn to conduct themselves in a civil manner then the night time economy will be closed or severely restricted to you. I know some will say that it is a 'minority' doing the damage but I disagree. The minority know that they have the support of the majority who fail to call them out when their behaviour becomes awful. I spoke to the owner yesterday of one of Brixtons best known venues that has had serious problems since Xmas and he has now secretly put the place up for sale. He does not want to be construed as 'racist' by stating the blindingly obvious about where the majority of the trouble is stemming from. So Brixton is on the verge of losing another iconic venue. Some will say that the venues need 'stronger' security. Security staff are now glorified PR men. They have little power and to be honest they are not going to put their lives on the line for £12-£15ph. 

Chris Rock said in a comedy skit that there is a difference between 'black people and Brothas'. There is, but it seems that the decent black people of whom there are many are losing the fight. We need to take back control and start to ostracise the bastards who are giving us all a terrible name. If you are offended, well, I did tell you not to read it. I am not PC..........
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:01pm
Lol thank you sang x
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:02pm
I wish people would stop using that Chris Rock joke.
Like seriously. 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:39pm
They've had to shut down several bars here due to shootings in the parking lot and surrounding neighborhoods and people getting murdered in the hallway. Even a club that had hip hop night only on one day of the week was shut down. Niccas just don't know how to act. Let it be what it is.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:40pm
Man, my favorite black-owned night club out here closed for the exact same reason. The place was still successful and packed at the time it closed but the owner couldn't deal with the constant fights anymore, as it didn't start out that way. That was a while ago, when I still went clubbing on the regular. Let me read that facebook post.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Are you telling me that the black across the pond aren't perfect?

LOL

I'm sure it's still AA mens fault though
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:43pm
But I disagree that it is most. It obviously is a minority because if everyone in the club was acting up at once it would be a riot. When one person starts shooting everybody else runs right? It's not like everyone is shooting at once. It's always a few people ruining the fun for everyone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>