Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't really like my "friend"

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don't really like my "friend"
    Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:58am
I didnt really know where to put this but I had to get off my chest. Cry

this female I have known since I was 15 years old convinced me to pack up my sh*t and leave all the bull sh*t i was dealing with in my home state and move to boston.

I must agree she wasnt lying about the jobs in Boston as well as the pay.

There are so many opportunities in Boston that I didnt have in my home state so I can thank her for that.

but ever since I got up here Ive noticed she wasnt the same person I grew up with and it was very hard for me to deal with.

She was very rude towards my 10 month old baby.
She couldnt handle that he liked to crawl around and get into stuff.
it got to the point where i felt like all she wanted me to do was keep him in his stroller and as a parent Im not doing that to my kid so i would leave her house during the day, take my baby to the park and job search as well.

it got to the point where I was afraid to leave my baby with her because even her boyfriend would snip at her for being rude to the baby and pointing out why the baby would always scream when she would try to fake like him.

any way fast forward a few weeks, I couldnt bare to stay with her any more so I just left.

she invited us to fire + ice of Boston.
we were having a great time until towards the end.
my baby wanted my attention and i was trying to put away our left overs in our doggie bag.

she snatches my baby and screams at the top of her lungs "SHUT THE UP AIDEN, SHUT THE UP"

other moms around me were so appauled, they looked at me and her like we were animals.
I was still in shock she yelled my baby like that so i snatched him back from her and yelled at her not to ever talk to my baby like again.

her response?

she calls me ratchet and says im acting all loud and ghetto.
so i just grab my son and leave her there looking stupid.
i know she felt like a dick cause days later she apologized.

i continued to speak to her and go to her house but I want to ask.

am i wrong for not really liking her after that?
am I wrong for not wanting to be associated with her even if it means I have no one else to talk to up here in boston?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:08pm
She clearly does not like children and she hasn't accepted that you have a different lifestyle and responsibilities. You already know the answer to your questions.. of course you are not wrong for not wanting to be around her anymore.

Have you found another place to live? She may abuse your child if you leave him alone with her.
Being lonely in Boston is better than being around a woman who will tell your child to shut the f*ck up. No one should say that to a child. Her behavior is wrong and disgusting.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:35pm

I would have knock her out . Stay away from her . Never contact her again . Maybe she wants a child and feels jealous or hate children . Please consider my advice . Never allow her to visit your place .

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:27pm
Lol, she didn't change you did! You have a new baby, some people think babies are annoying; and by the sound of this thread I might understand why she is acting like that. She should have never shook your baby and told the baby to stfu though, we would have been squabbing then. But, it seems like your baby is all over the place, if your baby is at someone's house try to keep it near you. Everybody is not a baby person, and you shouldn't expect them to be. If you aren't with your baby then maybe you guys can hang out. But she disrespected you and your baby, for me that is a no-no.

Side bar: I can't stand those loud babies out in the restaurant throwing a tantrum and the parent is sitting there like nothing is happening. I want those babies to stfu too, but I won't scream at the baby. Maybe the mother/father to tell they their baby to be quiet if I'm in the mood.
LOL
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Lol, she didn't change you did! You have a new baby, some people think babies are annoying; and by the sound of this thread I might understand why she is acting like that. She should have never shook your baby and told the baby to stfu though, we would have been squabbing then. But, it seems like your baby is all over the place, if your baby is at someone's house try to keep it near you. Everybody is not a baby person, and you shouldn't expect them to be. If you aren't with your baby then maybe you guys can hang out. But she disrespected you and your baby, for me that is a no-no.

Side bar: I can't stand those loud babies out in the restaurant throwing a tantrum and the parent is sitting there like nothing is happening. I want those babies to stfu too, but I won't scream at the baby. Maybe the mother/father to tell they their baby to be quiet if I'm in the mood.
LOL
Trust me, i use to be those people that wanted those parents to shut their kid the hell up but now that I am a mother I feel so much sorrow and sympathy for them.

you cant control your kids every move. some times they have out burts that make you wanna tell them to hang it up!!!!

but I didnt even get the chance to grab my son and calm him down, she snatched him from me and screamed at the top of her lungs to shut the up.

and I have cut her off. I would rather be alone in Boston and visit my family when i can then to be with someone who I most certainly DO NO T trust AROUND MY KID.

the crazy part is, I thought i was buggin when i told her that i would never leave her with my baby cause she might abuse him but the fact that you ladies said it makes me feel like i wasnt crazy after all. its true, a womans intuition NEVER lies
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:52pm
Sometimes you outgrow friendships, it happens just cut her out and live your life.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:54pm
She sounds like a crazy bitch. You dont need her.
happygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:39pm
She just don't like kids. Branch out and make new friends because a person that can curse at a kid is capable of worse. I wouldn't totally end the friendship I would just not have a lot of time for her and let the handle on the spoon you feed her from have a really long handle. I don't believe in burning bridges but sometimes you have to alter your route. That bridge may bring you something you can use one day. Her new category is..."What can she do for me" Category and nothing else. You have grown on to motherhood and a person without kids don't understand that category until they have or choose to arrive at an understanding. She's talking about you behind your back to her other friends... believe that.
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:40am
when you have children things change you don't have time for certain stuff and the truth is most of your friends that don't have kids will not understand , i think she is finding it hard to cope with your baby and she probably wants more attention from you which is hard cos you have a baby who's needs come first.What she did was out of order, but i think you should still leave the relationship open don't cut her off completly.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:53am
H to the E L L you were not wrong. She was waaaay out of line screaming at your child. I probably would of punched her in her face.

But on a positive note I hope you cut all ties with her, she needs to learn self control....that was a baby. Hopefully she has none. And also as you grow older you lose friends. So hope you got that situation situated.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply